Thread: Cleavage

Cleavage

Hi, I do not know who to vent about this b/c most of the ppl I know do not understand.
    i primarily wear tank tops due to AD. I hate the feeling of AD when I wear sweaters or t-shirts b/c the sweating & cold chills make it hard to feel comfortable. So I wear tank tops, even to this physio gym I go to here in Quebec. But I do get embarrassed b/c I have cleavage, & my boobs are not small, so it was normal for me to have cleavage before sci, so it is normal after sci. I see celebrities in their workout gear like Kim K & they do not seem embarrassed by their cleavage but I do. Then I think, why am I embarrassed, yes I am in a chair, yes I have to bend a bit to transfer at the gym, but should I sacrifice comfort just to cover my cleavage. Anyway, just wanted to let that out. I may just get a exercise bra that can cover them more so I can wear tank tops & not feel weird.

take care!

There are tank tops that are cut higher in the front, often used by women who have had mastectomies. I see them on-line at places like Cold Water Creek, Land's End, etc. Some also have a built-in bra.

(KLD)

As an avid gym rat, I really don't notice women with umm bigger cleavage. If they are bending down or otherwise exposed, I just look away or down. Don't be embarrassed, though I understand; we are there to work out. I don't get embarrassed but sure do feel exposed being the only person in a chair there. I have found most are really friendly if needed. Congrats on going to the gym to Maximize your potential; it will pay off for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by smashms View Post
    No offense pat but this is in mobile women how are you able to post?
    Yes, this is the Mobile Women forum, but it is not the private Women Only forum. Anyone can post and read posts on the Mobile Women forum.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by smashms View Post
    No offense pat but this is in mobile women how are you able to post?
    LOL, It was my feminine side that posted S. No offense, just saw it in the new thread listing. Out of respect for the women, I'd never go into a womans only forum, even if I could

Thx SCINurse, I will check online. Patrick, it is interesting getting feedback from a guys perspective. The gym I go to is more for kafo walking training. But I do go to the gym in my building. Regardless, there are more males in both so I found your post very insightful.
    excuse the thread title, I was unsure how to be clear on what was on my mind that day.
    take care:-)

Most woman in your situation would wear a sports bra underneath, or layer two tanks (one with a higher neckline underneath). I would go for the extra protection. Let's be honest, no man is going to complain (!) but you are pretty normal to feel uncomfortable about cleavage. Many men will not be able to stop themselves for staring. It is what it is.

You should do whatever makes you feel the most comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by hlh View Post
    . Many men will not be able to stop themselves for staring. It is what it is.
    Well at least you didn't mention me by name.