Hi everyone, after a few months of reading many posts and with help of the technical from the shop.
I finally configure what I think it's a good chair for my needs, the first rigid chair past 19 years of folding chairs.
The first the idea was a new chair with a power assist system (emotion m15) or a e-handbike http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=211234
After try out the emotion m15 and handbike I came to the conclusion that this high expensive solutions didn't work for me,
because where I live the streets as many up and downs and my limitation on the left side (no sensation) didn't work well.
Finally I came to this two solutions manual chair ZRA and electric chair Permobil C300 Corpus VR2 Advanced I like this electric chair after try out on the streets.
About the ZRA for what I read its a good choice for first rigid chair about the Permobil C300 Corpus VR2 Advanced I whould
like some feedback it's main purpose exterior use.

Satin paint with black package
Width 17" w/ NO Taper
Depth 17"
+1" FRAME DEPTH(this is not at cad draw was last minute chane)
FSH 18"
RSH 15,5"
SEAT TO FOOTPLATE 14"
Standar Front End 14,5"
80º Frame
Titanium Flip-Back Footrest
Folding Titanium Adjustable Height
BACK HGT 13.5”–16.5", SET @ 15"
BACK ANGLE SET 92º
Seat locks when folded
4" Deep backrest bar
Carbon Fiber Camber Tube
CENTER OF GRAVITY 2.5"
0º CAMBER
Rear wheel spacing 1"
Lite Speed Billet Aluminum Wheel Soft Roll Tire 5”x1,5"
Tilite Slipstream Single Sided Fork
Titanium Fork Stems
24" Spinergy LX
STAINLESS STEEL QUICK RELEASE AXLE
Schwalbe® Marathon Plus Evolution
Aluminum Handrims w/ long tabs
Back upholstery Tension Adjustable by Straps AirBreathable
Seat upholstery G10 Solid Seat
Side guards Carbon Fiber Fendered Removable
Armrests Swing Away Tubular
Anti-Tips Flip-up

The diferences from this cad draw for what is gonna be it's the depth frame 17" with 1" longer frame and no need for the power adaptable frame I didn't ask for other cad draw because of the extra charge.
My specs 64,5" and 178lb, aneurism no sensibility on my left side but with movement and strength good trunk and very limited walking.