Thread: Abilities Expo Atlanta 2013

Abilities Expo Atlanta 2013

Anyone planning to go to Abilites Expo Atlanta 2013? I never been to one but want to know if it is worth to go? What to expect?
    c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился

Quote Originally Posted by russianboss View Post
    Anyone planning to go to Abilites Expo Atlanta 2013? I never been to one but want to know if it is worth to go? What to expect?
    yes it is great place to see and try thing but lol for my first trip if my son had not gone i would have been upa creek not enough parking for vans. he had to let me out then go park

Parking always seems to be a problem because people selling used vans bring them and park early and in the closest HP spots. I think one every other year or so is a great way to meet old friends while seeing the newest coolest stuff out there.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Not a bad event, plus a good opportunity to check out Shepherd. Typically, they have decent hotel rates. I like the city overall-- great food and people.
    Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

I've never been to the Atlanta show but I always go to my local Abilities Expo in San Jose, CA. I always get a lot out of it. I wish ours was bigger, I don't know how different they are around the country. I'd recommend you go.

Thank you every one, i will be there.
    c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился