Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: what a shitty week.

what a shitty week.

you ever have a week where you wonder if you have asshole written on you forehead in shit?

......the icing on the cake was losing a wiper blade on the way to the Dr. Tried to tie a towel on, and get to the damn Dr on time, cop see's my trying to pull out of a gas station (who had no wiper blades) in a rainstorm with an ole towel for a wiper blade. missed that appointment, which I had to reschedule in the first place because my ride plum forgot. anyway it really pissed off my Dr, and so I got the boot. Im sure things can certainly be worse. I really could do without that though.
    im such an asshole.

The Dr blacklisted you for missing an appointment?
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

(((Jody))) YOU are not ass asshole-ever.
    I'm sorry things have been so shitty. You deserve better.

some sun would help, feels like Alaska here

Did the police officer issue you a citation or warning ticket? If so, I would be tempted to send a copy of it to the doctor with a letter recounting the story and reminding him that stuff happens in real life.

It is amazing that the same doctor who has probably kept you waiting for your appointment for a long time more than once can be so righteously indignant.

Hope things look brighter!

All the best,
    GJ

Hi Jody
    You are not a A Hole so dont be so rough on yourself for circumstances beyond your control .
    Missing Dr Appt's is hard and cops Geesh I mean dont they know that things break on vehicles ? They should put themselves in your shoes and show compassion .
    That sucks big time I wish you better days
    A few yrs back a cop gave us a ticket because he needed his quota on the 30th lol and he was the only big Deputy in a small one horse town and I missed my Dr Appt , Even a Dr Note did not help in my case ...

P.S I got to check my Wiper blades on my old Van Now

Sincerely ;
    GL

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    you ever have a week where you wonder if you have asshole written on you forehead in shit?

......the icing on the cake was losing a wiper blade on the way to the Dr. Tried to tie a towel on, and get to the damn Dr on time, cop see's my trying to pull out of a gas station (who had no wiper blades) in a rainstorm with an ole towel for a wiper blade. missed that appointment, which I had to reschedule in the first place because my ride plum forgot. anyway it really pissed off my Dr, and so I got the boot. Im sure things can certainly be worse. I really could do without that though.
    im such an asshole.
    Awe....you obviously aren't an asshole but shit happens. Your doctor sounds like an asshole, however.
    2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post

im such an asshole.
    when crap happens to you, it does not make you a asshole, don't ever think that
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

{{{hugjody}}} You are the antithesis of asshole for goodness sake jod - your doc on the other hand - now that's an asshole ! What a bunyak - what a shmuk - what a putz ....... anyone else wanna have a go ..... anyone????

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Lol, Im pretty much an asshole. not a mean one though.
    I missed more than one appointment this week. I missed three. today was just extra fun thats all. ....The police man apparently observed my whole adventure, and when he pulled in behind me, he had a big ole smile on his round mounty face, and offered to follow me home. he had already run all my stuff and could see I was down the street from my home.
    My Dr isnt bad at all. Im having issues that are unusual, persistent autonomic symptoms, and there are few Drs near me who want a person with an sci as a patient with symptoms like mine. Its been fun. sorry, pay no attention, just had a outburst from the malcontent.