Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stimulite sport cush ?

stimulite sport cush ?

i got a stimulite sport cushion its wrapped in a yellow cloth lining
    and has a black cover on it i guess u leave the linig and cover on to use it but to wash it you take the cloth off the cush and the cover off and put the cush in that mesh bag correct

can i use it without that cloth looking thing on it
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

yup i dont use bit.; remove everything an put cushion in bag alone, then covers

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    yup i dont use bit.; remove everything an put cushion in bag alone, then covers

cool thanks john

so i can toss that cloth thing in trash correct

Quote Originally Posted by wheelin 48 View Post
    cool thanks john

so i can toss that cloth thing in trash correct
    i do, it gets smelly and stuff from sweating down there.

Am sitting on a Sport. The black outer cover is the cushion cover with velcro that attaches to your chair. to hold in place. That cover is "see-thru" 99% sure minimal weight. Yellow cloth cover is for holding the board in place and then preventing damage to chair or cushion cover. I am pretty sure you will rip the black cushion cover fairly quick if you use the board without the yellow cloth cover on it.

Quote Originally Posted by rlmtrhmiles View Post
    Am sitting on a Sport. The black outer cover is the cushion cover with velcro that attaches to your chair. to hold in place. That cover is "see-thru" 99% sure minimal weight. Yellow cloth cover is for holding the board in place and then preventing damage to chair or cushion cover. I am pretty sure you will rip the black cushion cover fairly quick if you use the board without the yellow cloth cover on it.
    I am curious...what board are you referring to? I never received a board with my Stimulite Sport cushion...

Like Fuente...I got rid of that yellow cloth thing. Does not harm the cushion in any way...
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

wheelin 48,

Regarding "... stimulite sport cushion ... yellow cloth lining ..." - the yellow lining is a fire retardant material (Nomex). Supracor incorporates a fire retardant material in the covers of its cushions. The Stimulite Sport cushion; however, has a particularly sheer cover that makes it impractical to sew the Nomex lining into the Sport cushion's cover. Presently, Supracor's Stimulite Sport cushion is the only Stimulite exhibiting the detached fire retardant lining.

Incidentally, even when completely enclosed by the Nomex barrier, the Stimulite cushions' polymer structure will melt in extreme heat (e.g. if placed in a fire). The addition (and expense) of the fire retardant barrier was a requirement issued by the state of California - Supracor is located in, and manufacturers the Stimulite cushions in California.

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliecoach View Post
    I am curious...what board are you referring to? I never received a board with my Stimulite Sport cushion...

Like Fuente...I got rid of that yellow cloth thing. Does not harm the cushion in any way...

mine didnt have a board either

Quote Originally Posted by rlmtrhmiles View Post

what board mine didnt come with any kind of board

Quote Originally Posted by WC_Sage View Post
    wheelin 48,

Regarding "... stimulite sport cushion ... yellow cloth lining ..." - the yellow lining is a fire retardant material (Nomex). Supracor incorporates a fire retardant material in the covers of its cushions. The Stimulite Sport cushion; however, has a particularly sheer cover that makes it impractical to sew the Nomex lining into the Sport cushion's cover. Presently, Supracor's Stimulite Sport cushion is the only Stimulite exhibiting the detached fire retardant lining.

Incidentally, even when completely enclosed by the Nomex barrier, the Stimulite cushions' polymer structure will melt in extreme heat (e.g. if placed in a fire). The addition (and expense) of the fire retardant barrier was a requirement issued by the state of California - Supracor is located in, and manufacturers the Stimulite cushions in California.

oh thats what the lining nis ok thanks