Thread: diet

Unhappy diet

darn now i have figured out how to make good tasting bread sooooooo put som unwanted lbs on

hello diet

Blog Entries
    If you would use whole grains instead of 'enriched' or 'bleached' flour, this would be MUCH less of a problem. And watch what ya put on it too ! "DIET's" are unnecessary IF you have a proper diet to begin with. 100% whole grains w/o any hint of non-whole grain food stuffs is a great place to start. ANY sugar product that is made from a GMO product should not be consumed, hell, ANY GMO product at ALL is unfit for consumption by any living thing. But, kudos to breadmaking, nothing like fresh, wholesome bread!
    John
    Last edited by CapnGimp; 01-16-2013 at 07:27 PM. Reason: flower...st00pid boy, lol

Quote Originally Posted by CapnGimp View Post
    If you would use whole grains instead of 'enriched' or 'bleached' flour, this would be MUCH less of a problem. And watch what ya put on it too ! "DIET's" are unnecessary IF you have a proper diet to begin with. 100% whole grains w/o any hint of non-whole grain food stuffs is a great place to start. ANY sugar product that is made from a GMO product should not be consumed, hell, ANY GMO product at ALL is unfit for consumption by any living thing. But, kudos to breadmaking, nothing like fresh, wholesome bread!
    John
    i use spenda instead of sugar i use a litle honey for my yeast low fat milk if i just figue out a sub for butter or shortening

whoo definelty loosing wt my butt gotten a lot smaller waist amd tummy

whee now a few more whee

small small portion healthy