Thread: 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Mainstreet wheelchair side entry minivan For Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Mainstreet wheelchair side entry minivan For Sale

2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Blue with tan cloth interior. Like new condition Under 2000 miles. Power windows, power door locks, cruise, tilt, AM/FM/CD, dual A/C. Wheelchair accessible conversion has side load folding ramp, removable front seat,multiple tie down locations, wheelchair lock down base and kneel feature. Get this like new vehicle for thousands less than buying new. Call Dennis at 407 466 5958 for more information/details/photos

Van

Can, it be driven from the driver seat? I am a para, and would be able to transfer into the driver seat and put My chair behind the seat? Are the Frint Seats Captains, or turn able to fit a chair in between them? Also, what is the price You are asking, and is the ramp electric, and can it be operated from the inside, like the driver seat? Thanks, Alan

Alan,

I can have a transfer seat added to the van if you would like to transfer. If you would rather drive from you chair, the vehicle is already equipped with a QLK lock down base. All that would be needed is the correct bracket to be added to your chair. The lock down base is currently located in the passenger seat area, but can be moved to accomodate your needs.

The front seats are captains chairs. The driver and passenger seats are both removable. If you wish to have the transfer seat installed for the drivers seat, it will not be removable.

The ramp is electric, and there are switches to operate the ramp and door, in the front cabin, mid section, and keyless remote.

Do you also need handcontrols for the vehicle?

The price for the vehicle, transfer seat (new), and handcontrols if needed would be $43,500. The price with out the transfer seat and handcontrols would be $41,000.

Please let me know if you need more photos or if you have any additional questions. If you would like, you can always feel free to call me.

Thanks, Dennis
    407 466 5958