Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Military Veteran with Spinal Cord Injury Is First Patient to Receive Intraspinal Inje

Military Veteran with Spinal Cord Injury Is First Patient to Receive Intraspinal Inje

Military Veteran with Spinal Cord Injury Is First Patient to Receive Intraspinal Injections of Reprogramed Stem Cell Therapy from Precision StemCell

Within one month, paraplegic patient experiences movement
    GULF SHORES, Ala., Jan 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ – In 2007, an ATV accident left military veteran Scott Williams with a spinal cord injury that paralyzed him from the upper chest down. In the summer of 2012, after undergoing an autologous adipose-derived stem cell transplant into his spine at the Precision StemCell (http://www.precisionstemcell.com) facility in Gulf Shores, Williams began noticing increased sensation in his left leg and the ability to slightly move both feet.
    “Within one month, I was able to move my feet some, and I haven’t done that in over five years,” Williams stated. “I feel that this is amazing progress.” Williams received the “Selegeline reprogramed adipose derived stem cells” treatment that Precision StemCell has been giving to patients suffering from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. Seventy-five percent of those ALS patients have experienced improvements in moving, breathing and speech.
    http://www.ereleases.com/pr/military...stemcell-96307
    KB

wouldn't this be great if it works out
    "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

Is this legit? I look forward to reaction from Dr. Wise or Manouli.

Quote Originally Posted by east dragon View Post
    where is Fda?
    The small detail is that you go to Bogota, Columbia for the injection according to their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Vike View Post
    Is this legit? I look forward to reaction from Dr. Wise or Manouli.
    Depends on what you mean by "legit". Sure this person could have received this treatment. But that might not be the reason for the recovery. Theres alot of un answered questions that I myself have that make all the difference.

Thumbs up

I love to hear what Dr. Young has to say about this one. I am the list person to answer any questions regarding this. People sending me private emails with smart questions and I cannot answer them back because I don't know, but I love to get emails from my friends here. I do, when I come from work, look for the daily spinal cord injury news to see what is going on and love to post them here so we can all share them. So forgive me when I don't answer medical questions. Now, I have to tell you about this article anyway. lol, my heart got excited when I was reading it because: First, he is chronic, he moved his legs after one month right? Up to here it sounds safe. Most important, the doctors try it on humans, do you know how much they learned with those trials? I only see positive newswith this article. I am very excited, I'm always excited any way when I read things like that. Now, too many places are trying different things with humans, that's why we hear good results. Sorry my friends I have to go now to pray for good things to continue, one day, hope soon, my prayers will be answered very very soon, I hope.

love u all, manouli.
    Last edited by manouli; 01-08-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Very cool!

Glad to hear about the ALS progress, too. It's in my family's genes, sadly. We've lost a MiL, & 3 Aunts/Uncles, over a couple of generations, to ALS. (That bloodline is partaking in a study in IL, currently)

Thanks for sharing!

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Quote Originally Posted by manouli View Post
    <snip> I only see positive newswith this article. I am very excited, I'm always excited any way when I read things like that. Now, too many places are trying different things with humans, that's why we hear good results. Sorry my friends I have to go now to pray for good things to continue, one day, hope soon, my prayers will be answered very very soon, I hope.

love u all, manouli.
    The one thing I value is you can be counted on just like the sun rising to post news that is promising in some way nearly every day.

Is this different than what the panama stem cell institute does? cellmedicine.com