Thread: Need Hosting Advices

Need Hosting Advices

I have about 10 sites running on Bluehost for about 5 years, and am overall happy with them. They have a good script loading program called SimpleScripts. I do Dreamweaver developed sites and WordPress.

Quote Originally Posted by Illerburn View Post
    I have made my first website by Dreamweaver and I need a good host, can u guys help me?
    I have found this articles by a Google search, do u think it is good?
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

I use johncompanies.com, for 19 bucks a month (or 200 a year) you get your own server. I run 4 sites out it. It is a bare linux machine with apache/mysql/php but you can load whatever you want on it, so you could do dreamweaver and wordpress but you would need some unix experience (which with google is easy)

My vote goes to www.liquidweb.com for managed servers. They're a little more costly, but top-notch.

I've had good experience w/ www.eleven2.com as well, if you want self-managed options.

Dynonames if not bad for what you get
    Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Have experience with both GreenGeeks and Bluehost myself and find them both to offer great reseller packages for a reasonable price that meet my needs in terms of regular ole Dreamweaver designed HTML sites and more dynamic Drupal and WordPress installations.
    I am the Quad in Quadomated. Come read about Life and Technology through the Eyes of a Quad
    http://www.Quadomated.com/