Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you do not have the right appliance...

When you do not have the right appliance...

you have to be creative! lol (Not my kitchen)

Attachment 47906

Attachment 47907

Attachment 47908
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

hehe reminds me of the episode of top chef masters where one of the chefs used the shower to cool down his pasta lmao.
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Mmmm-give them credit for resourcefulness I suppose. Not in my kitchen either.

"55",
    The pictures you posted reminded me of the movie, The Apartment, Best Picture Academy Award winner from 1960, starring Jack Lemon and Shirley McClaine.
    In a scene in the movie, Jack Lemon strains pasta with a tennis racket, guess some dorm dwellers have tried the same.

All the best,
    GJ

When I'm at the track and bring lunch I warm it up by placing it on the engine. I also see rear wings being used as table tops lol
    Andrew

On a recent episode of top chef they had to use only foil as their cookware for a quickfire. One guy made a soup, and the winner baked a freakin cake! One chef even made a strainer out of his foil.

I've done some bizarre things. I miss my pizza bella pizza oven. I could bake the best cookies in there, toast bagels, make grilled cheeses. It really was multi purpose.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

First really good laugh I've had all day, thanks 55 (58)

This is a hoot!

I have, however, used my iron to cook grilled cheese sandwiches when I lived in a dorm at college.

Foil, scissors or be good at tearing, a pin, pen or other poker, tape hopefully and a toilet paper roll. Add pot and a lighter and...not me of course!
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

And I thought I was bad about making it up as I go along. I have no problem tweaking a method, even I have not gone this far - maybe a little creative with the reynolds wrap.--eak
    Elizabeth A. Kephart, PHR
    mom/caregiver to Ryan-age 21
    Incomplete C-2 with TBI since 3/09