Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: SCI Awareness Bracelets from Sciwalker Int'l

I ordered 20 and they went very quickly. So I ordered 25 more. I think there should be some kind of card that goes with them. So people can make donations.Just a thought. Great job on the braclets. Keep up the good work.
    Bryan

Thanks guys. Josh, I think some browsers arrange the 'add to cart' buttons differently. If you want 50 more let me know & we'll get them off to you for $1/ea.... so you essentially will still get 100 for $1.50/ea. I don't think your order has gone out yet anyway.

Bryan, thanks. I'm looking into it.

notice to everyone: we are likely getting many more bracelets made soon and will be offering both youth AND adult sizes.

stay tuned.

I sent for 200 bracelets but only recieved 100. Was just wondering if there was a mix-up on my behalf...lemme know.

P.S. I got allllll the Coast Guard guys wanting them from here. I didn't even know KS had a Coast Guard branch before...seems funny since we have no 'coast.' Haha.

http://curlieqcarrie.friendpages.com/
    Live for today because yesterdays are over and tomorrows may never come.

Originally posted by scott pruett:

_notice to everyone:_ we are likely getting many more bracelets made soon and will be offering both youth AND adult sizes.
    Yay! My friend sent me one but it falls off my hand. Small hands and wrists.

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Originally posted by CurlieQCarrie:

I sent for 200 bracelets but only recieved 100. Was just wondering if there was a mix-up on my behalf...lemme know.
    What name was the order placed under and/or do you remember when it was? I must be dumb tonight b/c I can't find it... but obviously it went through b/c you got 100. Don't worry, if we goofed, we'll hook ya up. I think you're the first one who said they didn't receive enough... haha there were a handful of orders that received too many. Oh well... sorry for the mixup.
    P.S. I got allllll the Coast Guard guys wanting them from here. I didn't even know KS had a Coast Guard branch before...seems funny since we have no 'coast.' Haha.
    way to work 'em Carrie!

Originally posted by november:

Yay! My friend sent me one but it falls off my hand. Small hands and wrists.
    yuppers... you're not alone. A bunch of folks have asked about smaller sizes.

stay tuned... it'll likely be a few weeks or so.

Joy,
    How are those bracelets holding up for your children? (grinning) Honestly, this is a very good idea...

In anycase, an order has been placed for smaller sizes. Before they start making them too small i would like to get your thoughts on approximatly how small they should be. Mine is also to big for my wrist, but i have always liked it to be worn above my wrist anyway. BTW- i get plently of people who would like them larger too.. whew!

Ok, thanks again for the compliments and i *love* the idea of allll of the coast guard guys wearing them.. Do you think we could get a pic. of that Curlie? Also, i will be more than happy to take care of you being that it was likely my mistake, again! What is wrong with me, don't answer.. lol

K, i have been on the road for the last seven days and will we will be sending orders out again tomorrow!

Oh yes, we are in the process of tossing ideas back and forth in regards to getting *something* put together to pass out with the bracelets. This should not take to much time, most likely it will be a buisness card. ideas are always welcome, thanks.

Suzanne, i will reissue you another check and it will be in the mail tomorrow. Once again i appologize for dating it incorrectly. I think it would be a good idea if you set up a paypal account for the future of China SCI Network, it only takes a few moments and is free/convienent.

Josh,
    Same goes to you buddy, we will take care of ya!

Ok, i would like to annouce that i have been very busy working on the buisness and while i was "off work" my father and I went to a very interesting lounge and guess what? I saw two stangers wearing our awarness bracelets in the Rio Grand Valley! This is not alarming due to the fact that they have been distributed to all of the Mayors, Congressmen, and lots of others, but still....Progress!!!

Godspeed~
    Susan

Was in a store yesterday, that had a gallon conatiner of similar bracelets for Tsunami vics for $1 a bracelet. Seems like a great idea, especially for those who live in smaller communities. After my son's accident the coffee shop he worked at part time set out a jar and they collected over $8000 from customers!

Originally posted by Susan Fajt:

Before they start making them too small i would like to get your thoughts on approximatly how small they should be. Mine is also to big for my wrist, but i have always liked it to be worn above my wrist anyway. BTW- i get plently of people who would like them larger too...
    I'll double check this, but I'm pretty sure the difference between youth & adult sizes is approx 10mm in diameter... i.e. the youth ones are 58mm; the adult ones (the size we currently have) are 68mm.

Marmalady - that *is* a good idea, thanks.

Carrie - haha, I got your email. We'll just blame it on Susan.

All - for some reason sciwalker.com's web host is down and/or having problems again. This will be corrected soon, probably by switching to another company. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Susan,

As soon as I get the bracelets out to the CG guys, I'll be sure to get a pic. They're all very photogenic anyway.

http://curlieqcarrie.friendpages.com/
    Live for today because yesterdays are over and tomorrows may never come.