Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: SCI Awareness Bracelets from Sciwalker Int'l

- the website kicked back in gear sometime today; again, sorry for the inconvenience.

- a BUNCH of new orders were shipped out today. If you placed an order recently, it's on its way.

more later...

p.s. Suzanne, expect an email from me shortly

Scott: The bracelets look great, and I will be making a puchase very soon. Keep up the good work!

PN

Originally posted by scott pruett:

p.s. Suzanne, expect an email from me shortly
    Dear Scott and Susan,

I am very sorry that up to the present I still haven't received the cheque. It might be lost in the mailing system. If you wouldn't mind perhaps you may want to cancel the old one and reissue another one.

Nonetheless, thank you very much in advance your superlative generosity. Most of all, your total devotion and dedication in the pursuit of a cure of SCI is highly respected.

I also would like to take this great opportunity to thank all members who have purchased and intend to purchase the SCI Awareness Bracelets in beautiful sky blue color (which in fact is my favourite color). The proceeds of the bracelets will go directly to the HKU SCI Fund which supports solely the China SCI Network.

Suzanne

Originally posted by Suzanne Poon:

I am very sorry that, up to the present, I still haven't received the cheque. It might be lost in the mailing system. If you wouldn't mind perhaps you may want to cancel the old one and reissue another one.
    um... Suzanne, per the three emails I received tonight, I know you HAVE received the check. Yes, Susan dated it incorrectly (oops), and we will rectify the problem shortly.

I'll be on the road most of tomorrow but will touch base with Susan when I can. One of us will be in touch soon.

thanks,
    ~ scott

Suzanne,

I made a mistake and dated the check for 2005 instead of 2004 on Dec. 25th. We will take care of this ASAP. Go ahead and tear up the check you recieved. We will reissue the check via paypal this time, so no mistakes will be made on our end...

Godspeed,
    Susan

BTW- Another large order of bracelets went out yesterday!

For bracelets that are too big...... Tonight I sewed the bracelets of my children with a thread and needle and it worked great. I was not sure if it would hold, but it seems to be holding fine.

Susan,

I am sorry but thanks again! Unfortunately, the HKU-SCI Fund does not have a paypal system. Kindly reissue the cheque and send it to me or to the following address directly:-

"HKU - SCI Fund"
    Development & Alumni Affairs Office
    9/F Knowles Building
    The University of Hong Kong
    Pokfulam
    Hong Kong

Suzanne

i tried to get 100 at $1.50 each, but it said that it would cost me $200. ???? so i just went ahead and got 50 at $2 each

Josh S.