Thread: completed stem cell study

completed stem cell study

Quote Originally Posted by wesmaister View Post
    Usually "no news" means "no good"...

Hope someone from India can investigate.

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

wesmaister, I don't know the results of this trial or even whether it has gone forward. If I find out, I will post. Thanks.

Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Usually "no news" means "no good"...

Hope someone from India can investigate.

Paolo
    I hope you are not right ........ guys I think we´re deserving some good news dont you think? Sick of all this waiting. when I look at my legs and my body I´m saying to myself everytime I have the requirments for moving or walking around. But this little gap in the cord makes us to those who we are right now.......sometimes I just can

sorry for crying and whining.........

Quote Originally Posted by KK11 View Post
    I hope you are not right ........ guys I think we´re deserving some good news dont you think? Sick of all this waiting. when I look at my legs and my body I´m saying to myself everytime I have the requirments for moving or walking around. But this little gap in the cord makes us to those who we are right now.......sometimes I just can

Yeah it would be nice to hear some good news. Cure would be awesome, id settle with HAL legs for now until cure is here. Dont worry man all of us go thru same thing some even worse. Keep your head up!

Yeah it would be nice to hear some good news. Cure would be awesome, id settle with HAL legs for now until cure is here. Dont worry man all of us go thru same thing some even worse. Keep your head up!
    Thanks dude!!

Quote Originally Posted by KK11 View Post

I've thought the same before. It is strange to realize a couple inches of a thin cord provents 2/3s of my body from working and that it cant just be patched
    T6 complete since 3/21/2012