Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: completed stem cell study

  1. #1

    completed stem cell study


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by wesmaister View Post
    Usually "no news" means "no good"...

    Hope someone from India can investigate.

    Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by wesmaister View Post
    wesmaister, I don't know the results of this trial or even whether it has gone forward. If I find out, I will post. Thanks.

    Wise.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Usually "no news" means "no good"...

    Hope someone from India can investigate.

    Paolo
    I hope you are not right ........ guys I think we´re deserving some good news dont you think? Sick of all this waiting. when I look at my legs and my body I´m saying to myself everytime I have the requirments for moving or walking around. But this little gap in the cord makes us to those who we are right now.......sometimes I just can

    sorry for crying and whining.........

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by KK11 View Post
    I hope you are not right ........ guys I think we´re deserving some good news dont you think? Sick of all this waiting. when I look at my legs and my body I´m saying to myself everytime I have the requirments for moving or walking around. But this little gap in the cord makes us to those who we are right now.......sometimes I just can

    sorry for crying and whining.........
    Yeah it would be nice to hear some good news. Cure would be awesome, id settle with HAL legs for now until cure is here. Dont worry man all of us go thru same thing some even worse. Keep your head up!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by wesmaister View Post
    Yeah it would be nice to hear some good news. Cure would be awesome, id settle with HAL legs for now until cure is here. Dont worry man all of us go thru same thing some even worse. Keep your head up!
    Thanks dude!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by KK11 View Post
    I hope you are not right ........ guys I think we´re deserving some good news dont you think? Sick of all this waiting. when I look at my legs and my body I´m saying to myself everytime I have the requirments for moving or walking around. But this little gap in the cord makes us to those who we are right now.......sometimes I just can

    sorry for crying and whining.........
    I've thought the same before. It is strange to realize a couple inches of a thin cord provents 2/3s of my body from working and that it cant just be patched
    T6 complete since 3/21/2012

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 09:41 AM
  2. Stem cell study has been published!!
    By starlightangel in forum Cure
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 08:02 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2002, 10:37 AM
  4. Stem cell study gets personal
    By Jeremy in forum Cure
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2002, 06:18 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2002, 02:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •