Thread: Hey Y'all!

Hey Y'all!

Ho, Ho, Ho!
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Welcome, Christmas, bring your cheer. Cheer to all Whos far and near. Christmas Day is in our grasp, so long as we have hands to clasp. Christmas Day will always be just as long as we have we. Welcome Christmas while we stand, heart to heart, and hand in hand.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Hey FO,
    Sounds like you have been into my genuine Kentucky bourbon balls, lol
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

it's -10 here. Send some heat up my way friend.

Bah Humbug!

It will never cease to amaze me all the time it takes to get ready, and find just the right things for the stockings. I usually start right after school starts, and it is all over it seems, in minutes! lol

I made the stockings, and they are quite large. They were made for adult children so I could fit fun or useful things into them, and then when sci came along and I no longer worked, only the two little ones got socks and I decided to use the big ones and try to make them more fun for them. It worked. It is the first thing they want when we get there. The four year old was a hoot this year, trying to climb into the sock head first to reach things at the bottom of the sock. The twelve year old found himself a quiet corner in the kitchen by the table so he could start removing his loot from Santa. After all, Santa knows all the good stuff that he needs! lol

I'm not sure his mom appreciates me teaching him that Santa is alive and well....in your heart. She told me yesterday that he's twelve now and should'nt believe. I asked her why not?? I believe......

I have a wooden plaque on my wall year round......I believe in Santa Claus....