Thread: TINGLING SENSATIONS

TINGLING SENSATIONS

IF SOMEONE HAS TINGLING SENSATIONS BELOW INJURY IN THE LEGS, FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING, THIS MUST BE A GOOD SIGN?? IS THERE ANY TRUTH TO THIS??

I don't know, davidh. I get lots of tingling below my injury level, but it hasn't become more than that in 10 years .

"I'm lost. I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." - Pearl Jam

I am almost 2 years post T-12 and get more tingling sensation day by day. It is like it gets more intense as time goes on. It is the greatest in my feet. The days after my injury it fely like electrical impulses racing down my legs and I could tell how many and how far and where they stoped and started. I told the Docs they looked at me like I had a head injury that I was dubed with to date. Anyone else feel these electrical charges.

I feel the same way Kingofokeefe!!!

Among all the pain sensations all over my body is tingling. It hasn't meant anything, but your mileage may vary.

Alan

There's a fungus among us, and I'm not lichen it!

Originally posted by KingofOkeefe:

Anyone else feel these electrical charges.
    Constantly, and I can control the direction by "moving" my legs. I'm C4/C5, 4 1/2 years post.

"Either you decide to stay in the shallow end of the pool or you go out in the ocean." C. Reeve

My husband gets this tingling too, he says. He can make it stronger by trying to move his legs. It has decreased slightly since his accident and he's had no improvement at all of any kind in about a year and a half now.

AB wife of T8 complete para