Thread: A Special Xmas Wish For you All !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A Special Xmas Wish For you All !

I'd like to wish all you caring peeps a Merry Christmas and Happy new Year ! Our lives are complicated and difficult it's true but I always try hard to concentrate on the positive at this time of year as best as I can because - well - just because ! There will always be sadness in our lives - we need to remind ourselves life can be good too !

I know there are many of you hiding behind that rock lately - but I do hope you are still reading and finding the comfort and support and answers to your questions while scanning old threads. There is a treasure trove of good stuff here !!!

Blessings and wishing you all peaceful hearts !

This is old but I've always loved it and the sentiments behind it - actually all the compilations these music industry types have put together over the years are pretty worthy !!

Another favourite -

One more - I love this man - such a face -

Obieone
    Last edited by Obieone; 12-24-2012 at 11:42 AM.
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Thanks Obie...Merry Christmas, sadly I am gonna go crawl back under the rock...I

Obie, how beautiful. Thank you so much for your loving thoughts and wishes, and for posting these videos. Blessings to you and your family.

Thank you and wishing you the same!

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Obie! I enjoyed the videos you shared!

Thank you for the beautiful thoughts. Merry Christmas Obie

Right backatcha Obie! I'm certain out there that you had a white Christmas ... first time here in years as well. Six inches coming tomorrow (of snow, that is ... lol).
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Six inches coming tomorrow (of snow, that is ... lol).
    You little brat
    Our xmas was/is very very white and has been for awhile - oh and for good measure -27c to go with (-30something with the windchill) - boy I love me my Canada !
    You be sure to enjoy those 6 inches now - who knows if your lucky you might even get a little extra !!

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry