Thread: Supracor warranty

Supracor warranty

I recently purchased a Supracor slimline cushion through my insurance. I put it into the washer last night and found out this morning that a small junk about 6"x4" of the top layer is missing. Does anyone know if Supracor offer any kind of warranty? I got this cushion maybe 6 months ago.
    Thanks,
    Tin
    T3 Complete
    to my alarm: "quiet b*tch! I know what I have to do every two hr. Argggggg!!!!"

email them. they are good about that

Yes contact them, others have said here before they've gotten replacements when something happened to their cushion.

Make sure you were washing it in a front loading washer and inside the bag that came with the cushion. And if you weren't... I wouldn't mention that.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

I placed the cushion inside the white nylon mesh bag like instructed and put it into a front load washer last night. I came back to take it out to air dry and noticed a junk has deteriorated. I just emailed them. Hopefully, they will respond back with a replacement. I had to use my jay2 deep contour cushion earlier. Gosh, that thing was heavy as a brick.
    T3 Complete

I hope they cover it! Def sounds like you're not at fault, especially since you said it seems deteriorated. Washing machine damage reports have been more along the line of "shredded"
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

hey buddy. email Brad Stern he will respond asap. hes the head of customer service. they are closed until the 3rd but he checks his emaill often.

bstern@supracor.com

Thank you for this info. I'm emailing him right now.
    T3 Complete

no prob. lmk how it turns out