Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: God Answers Prayers Of Paralyzed Little Boy 'No,' Says God

God Answers Prayers Of Paralyzed Little Boy 'No,' Says God

God Answers Prayers Of Paralyzed Little Boy 'No,' Says God

SAN FRANCISCO–For as long as he can remember, 7-year-old Timmy Yu has had one precious dream: From the bottom of his heart, he has hoped against hope that God would someday hear his prayer to walk again. Though many thought Timmy's heavenly plea would never be answered, his dream finally came true Monday, when the Lord personally responded to the wheelchair-bound boy's prayer with a resounding no.

Wheelchair-bound Timmy Yu, who finally received his long-awaited reply from God.

"I knew that if I just prayed hard enough, God would hear me," said the joyful Timmy, surrounded by stuffed animals sent by well-wishing Christians from around the globe, as he sat in the wheelchair to which he will be confined for the rest of his life. "And now my prayer has been answered. I haven't been this happy since before the accident, when I could walk and play with the other children like a normal boy."

continued:
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/god...ittle-boy,475/

thanks for the 12 year-old link.

you consider this comedy? I always heard NYers are demented, but holy fuck...

A cruel joke?

C'mon, whaddaya expect from the Onion?

I love the Onion. Once they had an article explaining why God is bipolar that was really funny.
    Anyone not understanding this needs to google "The Onion." They have a show on IFC now. I don't think it is as funny as the paper though.

I must post this to my facebook..my atheist friends will especially appreciate it.!
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

I love it ...sucks to be Timmay

no from GOD

I do not believe God said NO, Timmy was praying for answers and yes his wish was for God to heal him, and there was a healing attempt at some church, where he was told he could never walk again, was the moral of the story that after tht long he accepted his outcome? I do not beleive God said NO. And the paper date was how long ago?? So really where is Timmy today and how is he doing, I bet he still has his faith.
    JeAnNE L1Burst Fracture inc. 11/5/10

Live Well--Laugh often

Quote Originally Posted by JEAPOW View Post
    I do not believe God said NO, Timmy was praying for answers and yes his wish was for God to heal him, and there was a healing attempt at some church, where he was told he could never walk again, was the moral of the story that after tht long he accepted his outcome? I do not beleive God said NO. And the paper date was how long ago?? So really where is Timmy today and how is he doing, I bet he still has his faith.
    it isnt a real article....
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JEAPOW View Post
    Hello-This is satire. Not true and not for everyone.
    http://www.theonion.com/