Thread: Maryland Wheelin' Sportsmen Sika Deer Hunt

Maryland Wheelin' Sportsmen Sika Deer Hunt

They still have openings for this Sika Hunt on Jan. 7-8 on Assateague Island if you're interested.

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?...ee8a95db783cea

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?...ee8a95db783cea
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Couldn't get to link but I might be interested in making the drive up. I guess just contact Glen Ennis? Is there a cost or just have to be a NWTF member?

Event Date: January 9, 2013Location: Assateague IslandContact: Mr Glen N. EnnisPhone: 410 603 4213Email: shelby@dmv.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tman9513 View Post
    Couldn't get to link but I might be interested in making the drive up. I guess just contact Glen Ennis? Is there a cost or just have to be a NWTF member?

Event Date: January 9, 2013Location: Assateague IslandContact: Mr Glen N. EnnisPhone: 410 603 4213Email: shelby@dmv.com
    Sorry, I was a little unsure about the links. It should be a fun hunt. I just have too much going on to make it. There's no fee other than being a member

Contact Dean Ennis at 410-957-1272. or pmc_inc*REMOVE*@hotmail.com OR

contact Malcolm at speedy83*REMOVE*@zoominternet.net either one can hook you up.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Thanks . I will look into this. Assateague is right near my house. Do you need to be in a wheelchair?

Quote Originally Posted by MFlounlacker View Post
    Thanks . I will look into this. Assateague is right near my house. Do you need to be in a wheelchair?
    Not that I am aware. Check it out.