Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neurogel

Neurogel

I POST THIS FOR MAYOR OF LOPEREC IN BRITAIN
    MISTER CRENN JEAN YVES

Dear Professor Wise Young
    I am the father of a child who is quadriplegic for 14 years, following an accident at the C3 vertebra. For several years I take care of the Neurogel product whose inventor is Dr. Stéphane Woerly you have known in Canada. I met Dr. Woerly several times. Dr. Woerly abandoned his work on the spinal cord to work in France in the registry of the eye).
    I then went to Canada to find the laboratory director of Stéphane Woerly at Quebec. He agreed to make the Neurogel which he knew the formula . Then I went to Ukraine with Neurogel. The doctors at the Institute of Neurosurgery Romodanov Kiev have tested this product on animals.
    They have had positive results. Then we made more secure gels to be transplanted into human beings.
    I went several times to Kiev with gels and doctors operated 25 people who have received Neurogel . There was no rejection phenomena or infections.
    They had positive results on recent lesions, particularly on young people. But Ukraine is a very poor country and there is no motor reeducation . I financed all gels as well as growth factors ( neurotrophine ) . We found that the Neurogel, with its parallel channels, is the bridge that replaces the lesion and allows neurons to reconnect. But we also know that it’s necessary to add growth factors and that people must undergo physiotherapy.

I am ready to show you the results as well as films of operations. I can also get gels.
    I wish that the results in Ukraine could help you to find what to add to Neurogel to be effective for neurological reconnections.
    Cordially.

Jean-Yves CRENN
    Brittany
    France
    JustaDollarPlease.org

Great effort.

Yes great but not for chronics i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawaid View Post
    Yes great but not for chronics i guess.
    Why would you guess it's not for chronics? Is it just because he said they've used it on 'recent lesions' or do you know something we don't? I was under the impression that the Neurogel work was suitable for chronics.

Clayton
    "Wheelie Wanna Walk!"

has translate I am not good enough in English to translate all this sorry

Bonjour j'ai visité ce Hôpital a Kiev An mai Il utilise les Cellules embryonnaires Et la neurotrophîne Embryonnaires Et la Stimulations épidurale Ainsi que Le neurogel Il an De bon résultats avec la stimulation épidurale Je connais le professeur qui travaille l*-bas Il parle français Son Non Et Youry Yaminsky Il M'avait Proposer La stimulation épidurale Je connais Des personnes Qui on La simulation épidurale En Suisse Du docteur yaminsky Ils sont vraiment récupérés au niveau De la force motrice Dites-moi si vous voulez avoir plus d'informations. Salut les amis
    JustaDollarPlease.org

Quote Originally Posted by fti View Post
    has translate I am not good enough in English to translate all this sorry

Bonjour j'ai visité ce Hôpital a Kiev An mai Il utilise les Cellules embryonnaires Et la neurotrophîne Embryonnaires Et la Stimulations épidurale Ainsi que Le neurogel Il an De bon résultats avec la stimulation épidurale Je connais le professeur qui travaille l*-bas Il parle français Son Non Et Youry Yaminsky Il M'avait Proposer La stimulation épidurale Je connais Des personnes Qui on La simulation épidurale En Suisse Du docteur yaminsky Ils sont vraiment récupérés au niveau De la force motrice Dites-moi si vous voulez avoir plus d'informations. Salut les amis
    Bonjour fti,

Avez-vous eu cette traitement-la personellement?
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Geoman it is only my guess dear about chronics unless they treat chronic patients and show some results. Also in chronic lower injuries where bladder bowel sexual function lost.

Fti please translate it in english what is written.

Still no reply from Wise

fti we can not have any info through this site about the patients they treated. How can we find out about patients treated in ukraine and what results in them?

Quote Originally Posted by fti View Post
    I POST THIS FOR MAYOR OF LOPEREC IN BRITAIN
    MISTER CRENN JEAN YVES

Dear Professor Wise Young
    I am the father of a child who is quadriplegic for 14 years, following an accident at the C3 vertebra. For several years I take care of the Neurogel product whose inventor is Dr. Stéphane Woerly you have known in Canada. I met Dr. Woerly several times. Dr. Woerly abandoned his work on the spinal cord to work in France in the registry of the eye).
    I then went to Canada to find the laboratory director of Stéphane Woerly at Quebec. He agreed to make the Neurogel which he knew the formula . Then I went to Ukraine with Neurogel. The doctors at the Institute of Neurosurgery Romodanov Kiev have tested this product on animals.
    They have had positive results. Then we made more secure gels to be transplanted into human beings.
    I went several times to Kiev with gels and doctors operated 25 people who have received Neurogel . There was no rejection phenomena or infections.
    They had positive results on recent lesions, particularly on young people. But Ukraine is a very poor country and there is no motor reeducation . I financed all gels as well as growth factors ( neurotrophine ) . We found that the Neurogel, with its parallel channels, is the bridge that replaces the lesion and allows neurons to reconnect. But we also know that it’s necessary to add growth factors and that people must undergo physiotherapy.

I am ready to show you the results as well as films of operations. I can also get gels.
    I wish that the results in Ukraine could help you to find what to add to Neurogel to be effective for neurological reconnections.
    Cordially.

Jean-Yves CRENN
    Brittany
    France
    I think Wise would be interested if Neurogel could be used in combination with UCB and Li which perhaps it is possible.

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming