Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I started taking 4ap

I started taking 4ap

Has anybody heard of this drug? Iv been taking it now for the last 3 weeks..Already I can tell a huge difference in my spasms. Ive done alot of research on this drug and have found some impressive results such as return feeling, muscle strengthing, bowel an bladder control, and some got a level or 2 back. I have had one case of dizzyness and one case of stomach cramps that I belive was a side affect from the drug...both passed. My doctor wants me to continue taking the drug.

I've been taking 4ap for about 1 1/2 months now. I noticed pretty simple results as yours. I was wondering what dossage your taking?

Im taking two 10mg pills and will bump up to two 20mg pills next week. Are you Incomplete or Complete? just wondering as I am a complete.

Accorda stopped their 4AP study several months ago. Curious - are you using a compound pharmacy or what??

Tom

yes im using a compound pharmacy...their located in st. louis.

I am incomplete walking. I have issues with tone and my bowel/bladder control. Currently my dose is 5 mg 4x's a day. After doing more research, I think I need to talk to my doc about chaning my dosage to a little higher.

Hi. I'm a T3/T4 incomplete from South Africa. Iv'e been very intersted in 4-AP. I spoke to my neuro about it and he says that he thinks I should try it. Iv'e been trying to get my hands on the drug for more than a year now but with no success. There are no compounding pharmacies in South Africa and I haven't even met a pharmacist here that knows about the drug. Iv'e tried contacting compounding pharmacies in the US and Canada but no one wants to ship to SA. If there is any one here that could help me I would appreciate it greatly. hilda@highveldmail.co.za

Try calling Ron at triad compounding pharmacy. Thats where I get mine from. 562-468-4311 or 1-800-851-7900

thought i would save you some time...

... 102, St. Louis, MO 63117 TEL: 800.728.0288 / 314.727.8787 FAX: 314.727.2830 /
    800.458.9182 EML: Contact Us. Bellevue Pharmacy Solutions

This is where i got my time released compound. I personally did not like the effects, but at least you have the option...

Godspeed~
    Susan

Compounding Pharmacy ListHere listed by state.
    Dont know how up todate it is.
    I also used Bellevue Pharmacy Solutions.

DIGG.