Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday To My Mom

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    They stay because people on this site engage with them. Like take this asshole Buck, he's validated her/his porst by responding. In the words of Ted Nugent it's a "free for all".
    Says the old cunt who still has MarkPals on her friends list.
    You spend more time with known devos than anyone else
    on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck503 View Post
    Says the old cunt who still has MarkPals on her friends list.
    You spend more time with known devos than anyone else
    on this forum.
    LMAO! He caught you, Pussytits!

I think people read here to find what other kinds of diseases they can develop for their mental deficiencies.

One here in particular has a second floor bedroom complete with a fridge and snacks but is celebrating the ability to stand for 30 seconds with KAFO's. Yet according to recent posts this person doesn't use a wheelchair in her house because it is inaccessible and won't fit. I guess this person crawls alot.

I get tired of trying to decipher who is legitimate anymore.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

It is a very special day for me and even for my family.When i present a surprising gift to my mother she will literally in tears and she enjoys my gift thoroughly!We make fun and we will celebrate it as a very special day !!

Quote Originally Posted by smashms View Post
    How narrow minded can you get? You said you don't even know what MS is! You want to say that then the people with TM or spinal stroke shouldn't be here either. What an ass! And your a moderator?
    I think you need to re read the post. It is clearly not what T8 said.

I read it and I know what he was saying and it clearly was not very nice to the people who don't have spinal cord injury.
    You idiot, he added MS. You're making yourself look stupid. Do people really
    need to itemize every crippling condition? No.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Why do people without spinal cord injuries (or MS) stay here in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Buck503 View Post
    You idiot, he added MS. You're making yourself look stupid.
    Thank you for explaining that better than I could.

Well I do because I have a spinal injury and technically you can injure your cord a multitude of ways some by disease and some by actual accident but either way the nerves are hurt and don't work anymore.
    I just read your background on the weblink in your signature ... you have been hit with it all ... pressure sore, shoulder, bad kidney (how does that work - do they take it out if one is not functioning? Wouldn't you want to be on a list for transplant considering your other kidney is not in the best of health?), MS, spinal surgery ...

BACKGROUND STORY

Hello everyone I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in October 2009. This page is going to tell everyone what it is like living with this nasty disease. It first began 10 years ago with numbness on my left side, I was then away at school at the CIA 2 hours away from my physician and my family. It was very stressful but i didn't think anything of this till i was unable to walk. I then called security who came and picked me up and took me to the nurses office who then told them to take me to the local hospital. I was seen in the ER and told that i may have MS they immediately started me on IV steroids which did help. I then went thru all of the testing down there and it was decided that i needed to come back north to my hometown. We then found a neurologist here who i might add has since moved south. His name was Dr Neil Lava. He was great but would not diagnose me as the tests were inconclusive. When he left i then went to Dr Richard Brooks who is my neurologist now and has been for 3 years. I was officially diagnosed columbus day 2009. and i have been on Copaxone since. I have had 3 bad excerbations since then the most recent about a month ago. Which landed me in a chair almost full time. I am still in the chair full time not on copaxone anymore, I am currently going to Dr Krupa Pandey at Albany medical center. She is great! I have since been in the hospital 5 more times with complications, and am due to go in again next week, for a pressure sore surgery.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Sorry I misread your CC bio:

Biography
    i am a T7 incomplete due to both MS and a thoracic aneurysm surgery that went bad.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Sorry I misread your CC bio:

Biography
    i am a T7 incomplete due to both MS and a thoracic aneurysm surgery that went bad.
    If you really want to be confused read the Caring Bridge link.