Thread: How do you get your food?

How do you get your food?

I'm searching for options to have food delivered. Something that is web based or perhaps even accessible on a phone.... I've found PeaPod but that service is only available in very limited areas... How do you get your food?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt12 View Post
    I'm searching for options to have food delivered. Something that is web based or perhaps even accessible on a phone.... I've found PeaPod but that service is only available in very limited areas... How do you get your food?
    walmart del but not fresh produce refrigerate or dairy . i just started buying a lot on line from them kool and i save money

I do buy a lot of household at Walmart on line. No food. Some food I have seen online is insane price.

Shopping isn't an option?
    Check with your local stores they may have delivery service.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Local csa can deliver to you if ur disabled. I have wegmans that carries food to ur car. Then I carry bags to my home with my teeth
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

The old fashioned way, go to the groccery store and get it.

I hired someone to get my groceries for $15 an hour. My sister lost her job recently and said she'll do it for $10 or less.

Amazon has tons of non perishable food items. We subscribe to Amazon Prime where we get video streamed, free 2 day shipping and other stuff. Check out subscribe and save for stuff you use regularly.

Hate to spend my money at Walmart. The way they treat employees is shameful. We do Costco and Amazon.