Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Agenda for Washington April 12

Originally posted by Suzanne Poon:

Faye and Clipper,

I hope we can finalize on the choices of hotel in the next two days!
    I'm calling tomorrow about a group rate to the Holiday Inn - Hill. Hopefully we can get a rate under $100, as Clipper had posted!

~ Choices Are The Hinges Of Destiny ~

Originally posted by Faye:

Anyway, if it's o.k. with everyone, I would like to donate a second banner that says just:
    FREEDOM FROM PARALYSIS. If our group is big enough, we should be able to use two.

[/QUOTE]

Awesome, Faye. Thank you!

Originally posted by Susan M:

UNITED WE WILL STAND
    Cure Paralysis by Funding Clinical Trials
    Or maybe:

UNITED WE WILL STAND
    Fund Clinical Trials to Cure Paralysis

Originally posted by Suzanne Poon:

Sue, I'm sorry! I'm politically illiterate. Thanks for the reminder.

Suzanne
    No need to be sorry, Suzanne. Without your drive, support, and ray of sunshine, this entire effort would certainly pale.

Hugs to you, Suzanne. You are awesome.

Sue

How about:

UNITED WE WILL STAND
    Sue, I always like adopting the magic words "Clinical Trials" when advocating for a cure!!! Beary hugs to you in person, hopefully!

Faye, it's so sad to hear that Michael Fox is unlikely to come. I just saw his movie "Back to the Future I" again yesterday, I would love to meet him. Regarding your generosity, two banners would always be better than one if more than twenty wheelchairs will show up.

Suzanne

Originally posted by Faye:

UNITED WE WILL STAND
    Or maybe:

UNITED WE WILL STAND
    Fund Clinical Trials to Cure Paralysis

Yes! Much better!

I disagree Susan M,

John Kerry served his country in a time of War. He is still a man and George would never suspect a frontal attack from a man taking interest in the health and welfare of his country and the people in it. If a man can lose a war but still show up on the front line, then this would be about the largest messages a person could send. Only a miracle could over power this in my estimation.

Originally posted by Malibu:

I disagree Susan M,

John Kerry served his country in a time of War. He is still a man and George would never suspect a frontal attack from a man taking interest in the health and welfare of his country and the people in it. If a man can lose a war but still show up on the front line, then this would be about the largest messages a person could send. Only a miracle could over power this in my estimation.
    I don't want this to become a political debate, Malibu. It WILL divide us. That's the problem with singling out John Kerrys involvement. For those of us that did not support him in the presidential race,it might be uncomfortable. We need to keep this BI-PARTISAN.

Thx,
    Sue

I understand Susan M, and thanx. I am not arguing for John Kerry's sake. I just asked why not and then I later emphasized what he could add to this. I understand that politic and hollywood are like two big magnets and pulls people in many ways, shapes, and forms if they let it. Sorry if it seemed too divisive. Humbleness will inherit the earth and carry the day. You are 100% on the MARK.

Originally posted by Malibu:

I understand that politic and hollywood are like two big magnets and pulls people in many ways, shapes, and forms if they let it.
    Unfortunately, that is too true! Spend some time in the Politics forum here on CareCure and you will see just how right you are!