Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637

Thread: Agenda for Washington April 12

And of course JDR
    One of us

Would anyone, or Dr.Young know of any procedures that are promising and yet have seen a clinical trial for lack of funding? Would it help if we actually had a list of them and presented it to the legislators we plan to visit?

Bob,
    This seems like a real good idea to me.

"You need to march. You need to demand action. You need to stop feeling unempowered and do something...Freedom is your right. Until you claim your self-confidence and know your worth, no one will give it to you. It starts with you."-LetsGo

Betheny
    After I posted this, I caught Wise in chat and asked him if there are many promising procedures that haven't received funding for clinical trials and I hope I understood what he said as I thought his answer was yes and no-So I don't know if this approach is good.

Bob and Beth, I believe it's being done, we can check that off to do list.

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
    Gandolf the Gray

The time has come to lock this thread. Any questions you have can quite likely be answered by one of the threads stuck in bold print at the top of the Cure forum. If we know the answer by now it is probably there.

I'll start 1 new thread for Washington...we need to give the Cure forum back LOL.

"You need to march. You need to demand action. You need to stop feeling unempowered and do something...Freedom is your right. Until you claim your self-confidence and know your worth, no one will give it to you. It starts with you."-LetsGo