Thread: Brand New Empi Select 1.5 tens unit

Brand New Empi Select 1.5 tens unit

I am selling a brand new Empi Select 1.5 tens kit. It works excellent for pain control. This full kit includes the Empi select 1.5 unit, electrodes, lead wires, batteries, users manual, and the carrying case. It can control pain in the knee, shoulder, low back, hip, hand, wrist, and the back. For more information please read more at www.empi.com . This whole kit is brand new in the box, never been used. I am selling for only $400!! I will accept payment through paypal, this way it's all secured for you and me. You can email me at justin.grunt@yahoo.com if interested and I can send pictures.
    Last edited by janetlee2012; 12-11-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Complete Brand New Empi Active Kit

I have a brand new Empi Active kit. Empi Active provides an easy to use dispense portable electrotherapy unit to manage acute, chronic and arthritic pain during daily activites. This is the smallest pain contol unit Empi has made yet. It's a non-narcotic pain control. This is intended to be used for the back since its got the conductive back garment wrap. This device is the exact same for the new knee pain relief that just came out, you just need the knee wrap. This full brand new kit includes Empi Active unit, 2 packages carbon electrodes, 2 packages stim gel electrodes, instructional dvd, conductive back garment, lead wire, carrying case and charger. This is new, never used everything is packaged and comes with the box. Read online for more information. Im selling whole kit for $400. Payment will be through paypal. You can reply or email me at justin.grunt@yahoo.com.

Brand New Empi 300pv kit

I have a new Empi 300pv kit. This portable Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMES) device is a multi-function electrotherapy system, with the ability to function as a NMES, TENS, and High Volt Device. The 300PV offers all the flexibility and power of the larger, more costly tabletop “clinic” devices in a portable package that runs on rechargeable AA batteries. This makes it ideal for both clinic and home use. The unit and items have never been used. All parts are still packaged. The full kit includes Empi 300pv unit, batteries, battery charger, carbon FM electrodes, stimcare specialty electrode, instruction manual, 3 packages safety connection lead wires, and carrying case. I am selling for only $400. Payment will be through paypal. I can send pictures upon request. You can reply or email me at justin.grunt@yahoo.com.

Arrow EMPI Tens Unit for sale

EMPI TENS UNIT (Muscle stimulator) Paid 800$ With over 400$ of Accessories! Will take 350$
    Includes
    2ea. 40" leads, 1ea. 60" lead, 30packs of 2" pads,& 2packs of 2.75" pads,Unit"Like New", Charger, Carring Case, all instructions, Manuel, and all Original paperwork!
    350$
    will ship next Business day after payment has clear in bank!
    Pads are Expired but still work fine
    Will ship USPS. Will only ship to United States 48.
    Last edited by Yancy Phillips; 01-14-2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Added words

is the unit still available?

I have a 1.5 kit available if these ones above are sold and someone still is interested in one. Please either PM me on here or email me at sbarrington114 (at) yahoo (dot) com

I have an Empi Select TENS unit for sale... Almost new. Used for like 2 weeks and has been in it's protective case ever since. Unit is date stamped with a build date of 2009.
    Included is the case & unit... along with 3 sets of wires and 2 sets of pads. The Manual is also in the case. you can reach me at Worth519@aol.com if you are interested in it. Asking $200 plus shipping... Msg me for pics!