Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: I you know someone with $$$ :-)

  1. #21
    Senior Member kate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    bellevue, wa, usa
    Posts
    10,992
    Pitched in and hope it helps, Liz.
    Take good care ~

  2. #22
    Thanks everyone my purpose wasn't to get your generous gift but if you could just spread the word. Thanks so much!
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

    I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

  3. #23
    Senior Member lynnifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Windsor ON Canada
    Posts
    19,320
    I hope the 12/12/12 concert monies raised come through soon!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

    T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Madison,Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,498
    Donation sent with best wishes for you, Liz. Debra

  5. #25
    Senior Member Van Quad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    5,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz321 View Post
    Thanks everyone my purpose wasn't to get your generous gift but if you could just spread the word. Thanks so much!
    Thank you Liz for letting us give to someone who needs it. Makes it feel like Christmas

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I hope the 12/12/12 concert monies raised come through soon!
    Be nice but not going to happen.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

    I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz321 View Post
    Be nice but not going to happen.
    Liz, I disagree. I have been getting equipment etc to many with disabilities in LI, Rockaway and SI. I sent a memo to the founder of Robin Hood and it went on to the Relief Team. Funds will and are coming and equipment is already being purchased for those in need.

    I have been working with Karen from Catholic Charities--LI. If you need help, let me know, she is a good contact person.

    The state of NY has a distribution center, all people need to do is ask and equip, supplies can be sent via their case manager.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    Liz, I disagree. I have been getting equipment etc to many with disabilities in LI, Rockaway and SI. I sent a memo to the founder of Robin Hood and it went on to the Relief Team. Funds will and are coming and equipment is already being purchased for those in need.

    I have been working with Karen from Catholic Charities--LI. If you need help, let me know, she is a good contact person.

    The state of NY has a distribution center, all people need to do is ask and equip, supplies can be sent via their case manager.
    Case manager? usually this means Medicaid? Left you my number, please call when you can.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

    I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz321 View Post
    Case manager? usually this means Medicaid? Left you my number, please call when you can.
    Medicaid is not required, just impacted by the disaster. Glad we connected. Keep me posted.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

  10. #30
    Liz, I realize you and many others on the East Coast have a long road ahead. I have not forgotten. This disaster could happen to me, but in the way of an earthquake (the Big One) or fire. Out in California we also have floods, landslides and civil unrest/riots.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

    Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •