Thread: "Plant-strong" eating

"Plant-strong" eating

Rip Esselstyn, author of The Engine 2 Diet.

Rip's father, Caldwell Esselstyn, MD, is one of Bill Clinton's nutritional gurus.

Rip's father, Caldwell Esselstyn, MD, is one of Bill Clinton's nutritional gurus.
    Spooky. Just last night I watched the documentary Forks Over Knives. Dr. Esselstyn and his son Rip are in the film.
    After a year of emotional eating, and pushing 200 pounds for the first time in my life, I'm going to go vegetarian in new year. I have a raw foodie neighbor who is a great resource.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Quad View Post
    Spooky. Just last night I watched the documentary Forks Over Knives. Dr. Esselstyn and his son Rip are in the film.
    After a year of emotional eating, and pushing 200 pounds for the first time in my life, I'm going to go vegetarian in new year. I have a raw foodie neighbor who is a great resource.
    Even if you can't go full vegetarian or raw, the more vegetables you get in your diet the better. I could never give up meat or fish. Not long-term anyhow. I prefer utilizing cleanses so that I can still enjoy all the food that life has to offer.

Good luck!
    C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

honestly, since doing the paleo diet, my bloodwork is more than excellent!! and literally is just lean meats, chicken, fish and TONS of veggies. i've lost some weight but definitely need to exercise more but i get in about 10 servings of veggies in a day.
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/