Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: bracelets, what bracelets?

Glad to hear they're getting to you guys... Sydney & Cathy, I'd image you'll get yours Monday-ish. They're coming via USPS.

Obed, rock on. Thanks.

Cathy, check your PTs from 1/15, btw.

metro, as much as I'd like to say Susan slaved over putting each bracelet in each silly little ziploc bag, she didn't... haha... that's how they came from the production company.

I ordered what I could~ hope to place another order soon! Thanks Susan and Scott~

(Susan, kid says he will email you sometime this week~ just thought I'd let you know.)

Ordered my bracelets last week, cant wait for them to arrive..thanks for all the hard work Scott and Susan.

Leia

I got mine today and they are great! The blue is perfect...stands out very nicely, and matches my tattoo, I might add. Thank you for all the hard work that you did, and will still be doing with more orders coming in and going out.

Some ships sail east, some ships sail west, both by the same breeze blown. It is the set of the sail and not the gail that determines the direction blown.

Glad to hear that the bracelets came in and look great! We are gathering our order totals this week and hope to place an order soon!

Thanks for the hardwork!

Wow, guys, they are awesome. The tiny little bags are adorable.

Originally posted by scott pruett:

metro, as much as I'd like to say Susan slaved over putting each bracelet in each silly little ziploc bag, she didn't... haha... that's how they came from the production company.

SCOTT, how dare you tell of my secrets. DID TOO!! (laughing & kidding)

Very Happy that everyone is loving them

We are preparing to send thousands of dollars over to China tomorrow in hopes that they will find us a cure *very* soon!

We will not back off until someone finds us a cure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godspeed~
    Susan

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

How long is it taking for the bracelets to arrive via the mail? Cant wait till they get here. I think I need to order more already.

We recieved ours and they look great!!!

Thanks

Russ Byrd