Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DA'S INSIDE INFO DR. YOUNG?

Originally posted by Rollin Rick:

Okay everyone, let's just wait and see. If DA is wrong then we will pick on him
    afterwards, dont come beg me for lotto ticket numbers. before MAY 1ST, PUT IT IN STONE.

Originally posted by Schmeky:

DA, this is your quote from 11-09-03:
    hell naw, im talking as little as 18 months for the full cure. not half cure, not 2 levels, but full cure.
    This is what you just said:
    i said clinical trials in 18 months (may 05), i never said cure available.

Good example, if you where able to go back to the older sites you would find the same BS.

the reason you get so disappointed is you hear what you want to hear then look to others to blame. just like that tormented soul tvot. ..!..

Originally posted by tvot:

DA, this is your quote from 11-09-03:
    hell naw, im talking as little as 18 months for the full cure. not half cure, not 2 levels, but full cure.
    This is what you just said:
    i said clinical trials in 18 months (may 05), i never said cure available.

Good example, if you where able to go back to the older sites you would find the same BS.

the reason you get so disappointed is you hear what you want to hear then look to others to blame. _just like that tormented soul tvot._ ..!..
    let me stupid it down for you. available means pre-clinical, phase I, phase II, phase III, and finally fda approved. its not possible to do all those things in 18 months. im sorry you and the others believed you can. so when i said 18 months, i assumed you knew the difference between available and clinical trial.

Posted by DA:

"afterwards, dont come beg me for lotto ticket numbers. before MAY 1ST, PUT IT IN STONE."

"let me stupid it down for you. available means pre-clinical, phase I, phase II, phase III, and finally fda approved. its not possible to do all those things in 18 months. im sorry you and the others believed you can. so when i said 18 months, i assumed you knew the difference between available and clinical trial."

LOL, you flip-flop more than John Kerry

Spin it any way you want, it's still the same BS from you, just a different day.

DA,

I am not trying to give you a hard time. Senior board members (QuadPro, tvot, etc.) know about clinical trials and how long it takes to "get there". No one thought effective cure treatments would be readily accessible on May 05, we all know it doesn't work like that.

But, new members may not know this. I think this is the concern of Debbie and myself. Hope is a good thing, but only if we keep it where newbies can understand the "process".

I don't fault your predictions cause I have mine too.

The website below is a summary of SCI research dating back to 1999 and is good reading. Many of these abstracts point the magnitude and complexity of trying to reverse SCI.

http://www.travisroyfoundation.org/p...urces-hope.htm

DA,

I am not trying to give you a hard time. Senior board members (QuadPro, tvot, etc.) know about clinical trials and how long it takes to "get there". No one thought effective cure treatments would be readily accessible on May 05, we all know it doesn't work like that.

But, new members may not know this. I think this is the concern of Debbie and myself. Hope is a good thing, but only if we keep it where newbies can understand the "process".

I don't fault your predictions cause I have mine too.

The website below is a summary of SCI research dating back to 1999 and is good reading. Many of these abstracts point the magnitude and complexity of trying to reverse SCI.

http://www.travisroyfoundation.org/pages/resources-hope.htm

its not new the ppl scapegoating me. oh well, the world would be a boring place with a few low iq ppl.

Originally posted by rapid 524:

Posted by DA:

"afterwards, dont come beg me for lotto ticket numbers. before MAY 1ST, PUT IT IN STONE."

"let me stupid it down for you. available means pre-clinical, phase I, phase II, phase III, and finally fda approved. its not possible to do all those things in 18 months. im sorry you and the others believed you can. so when i said 18 months, i assumed you knew the difference between available and clinical trial."

LOL, you flip-flop more than John Kerry

Spin it any way you want, it's still the same BS from you, just a different day.
    see what i mean schmeky, tormented souls and iq minds.

DA,

I hope your BEFORE MAY 1ST PUT IT IN STONE is accurate.

If not, you will become the boy that cried wolf.

DA,

I hope your BEFORE MAY 1ST PUT IT IN STONE is accurate.

If not, you will become the boy that cried wolf.
    im not sweating...

DA said something on an internet site that MAY or MAY NOT be absolutely 100% gospel. Why don't we stone him?

I mean, after all, it IS DA's fault that we aren't cured yet, right?

Kap

(This space available)