Thread: Clinitron At Home Air Fluidized Therapy Bed for sale

Clinitron At Home Air Fluidized Therapy Bed for sale

This was a bed we used while my father (parapalegic) was recovering from some sever bed wounds on his tailbone. It worked wonders for him.

It is fully functional, the new owner would just need to aquire a new cover sheet (the white part of the pic below) Otherwise, it functions like new. Was purchased from Hill-Rom (http://www.hill-rom.com/usa/Products...itron-At-Home/), and serviced regularly by Hill-Rom.

Retail is over $50,000, but I want it to go to a home where it can be helpful, I would accept the first offer of $10,000. Buyer would be responsible for transfer (from Des Moines, Iowa), and payment via paypal would need to be received prior to transfer.

Serious Inquiries can be sent to iowaguy442200@hotmail.com - I can send actual pictures if bidder is serious.

Thanks, -iowaguy

This is actually a hybrid LAL (low air loss) and air fluidized (Clinitron, Fluid Air, etc.) bed. The air fluidization section is shown in white. The upper half of the bed is only LAL, and does not provide the same pressure reduction or air flow as the air fluidized section. In hospitals, this is called the Rite Hite bed.
    (KLD)

Thanks for the clarification. This bed is still available. Please email me with questions. iowaguy442200@hotmail.com

This is closed, please do not contact. Thanks.