Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: xbox controller for quads

That is a good question.
    We use an old LP Pad with a CronusMax mod to play xbox one. (Also works for PS but we don't own a PS4.) I don't know if LP is still selling their game controller because the website hasn't been updated and their Twitter and Facebook is also stagnant.

I will explore this too. One place to check out is AbleGamers.

Thanks. Let me know what you find out. I'll be looking to
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

I got the LP pad, Awhile back. it's a piece of shit, the L1, L2, R1,R2 are absolute crap quality compared to X, Y, B, A not only that you can't hold L1 well pressing R2 Vice versa and use the analogue sticks simultaneously which is is a serious problem for shooters and certain RPG's. The analogue stick, (not the chin one) always stuck it didn't jump to the middle when I release it which any analogue stick is supposed toand it would often catch and just send the character spinning. Overall garbage!

www.quadstick.com A great invention for all quads even a C1,
    I bought it three months ago and I love it
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

I ran across the Quadstick in my search so I'm glad to see you like it Mac. I really like the community they built on the website. Can you talk when playing online while playing Quadstick? Seems hard to do?

Right now the LP Pad works great for first person shooters. We haven't had the problems James mentions above with the LP Pad. My daughter does re-map some of the controls depending on the game to make the control layout easier to manipulate for some games.
    Last edited by Domosoyo; 04-23-2016 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Domosoyo View Post
    I ran across the Quadstick in my search so I'm glad to see you like it Mac. I really like the community they built on the website. Can you talk when playing online while playing Quadstick? Seems hard to do?

Right now the LP Pad works great for first person shooters. We haven't had the problems James mentions above with the LP Pad. My daughter does re-map some of the controls depending on the game to make the control layout easier to manipulate for some games.
    I don?t really talk when I play

Quote Originally Posted by Domosoyo View Post
    Yeah, I've looked into that new Broadened Horizons controller too because it would work for Wii, PS, and Xbox. We just have a Wii and are getting an Xbox so it kind of makes sense but very spendy. Would be nice if we could try both and see which our daughter likes better but that is not going to happen.

I'm really looking forward to playing games again with her and, even better, seeing her friends come in and play together again.
    That guy is a piece of shit from Broadened Horizons, he charges too much money for his stuff. Like 4-5 times the parts cost
    Be careful and do some more research before buying an Xbox, it doesn’t have too many games that you can play with two or more players. Everything went to online community. It’s not like when we were kids and there was no Internet. We could play with two or four players in one room
    Last edited by Mac85; 04-23-2016 at 06:09 PM.

Yeah, we rarely play together now that she has her online crew. I've been replaced! (She mainly plays COD online with xBox One.)

Agree, the prices on the Broadened Horizons website are all over the place. Just really weird. I found price differences when I called though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac85 View Post
    www.quadstick.com A great invention for all quads even a C1,
    I bought it three months ago and I love it
    Are you Able to aim (hold L2) and shoot (press R2) at the same time well using both analog stick? This Would very much The no sensation in hands so you can keep your eyes on screen

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Are you Able to aim (hold L2) and shoot (press R2) at the same time well using both analog stick? This Would very much The no sensation in hands so you can keep your eyes on screen
    Check out this guy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXN...HZ7V6k3XTJ-vBg