Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: xbox controller for quads

I'm not sure if the one we bought has a sip puff solution but you could email the company:
    http://www.lpaccessibletechnologies.com

I know this place has sip puff solution but the pricing is crazy and confusing on the website. Best to email or call these guys:
    http://www.broadenedhorizons.com/rec...n/video-gaming

Not many are made, so that equals a high price. If I had time to make my own I would! A Google search will bring some instructions up if needed. Also check websites like www.instructables.com etc.

Quote Originally Posted by muskie View Post
    I only see one joystick on that......
    Death and taxes

Quote Originally Posted by Cspine View Post
    I only see one joystick on that......
    On the gamepad there is one joystick. According to the site it comes with a second joystick and a floor stand.

Quote Originally Posted by muskie View Post
    I talked to the inventor and he said they thinking of one for high c's in the future sorry. I do know that quad joy maybe a possibility for you
    How did you get in touch with him? I tried contacting him through their contact form on the site and never heard back from him.

- I've had great communication with them. - Try: missvaldez86@gmail.com - She's affiliated and a very kind person.
    "It's not the despair, I can handle the despair! It's the hope!" - John Cleese

Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials. (Ox)
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

this is great information you all have provided etc. Is there anything out there for PC games?

Quote Originally Posted by wheelman21 View Post
    How did you get in touch with him? I tried contacting him through their contact form on the site and never heard back from him.
    try this email address missvaldez86@gmail.com
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

I seen these at the ISS seating lab expo last week here in Nashville and thought I would share, they made all kinds of gaming equipment for sci people........a lot of neat stuff in their booth......

their website is...

www.asl-inc.com

Talking Controller

I just came across this forum. I like to say that I myself purchased one of this controllers. I was not sure if I would like it or if it was going to live up to my expectations. After all I use to be a big time gamer. So here is the good and the bad. The controller is very ezy to assemble and use is totally wireless and it works with every game I have. That's the good, here is the bad. It only works for Xbox360 so if you don't have one then you need to get one. I don't like to promote any products because I don't want people to think that I'm working for anyone, however when I find a good thin I like to pass it on. After all we have to look out for each other. So that's it if you like the Xbox I think you will love this I know I do. If you don't then you will have to look for another option. If you are interested in this controller, I found it on YouTube but is called the LP pad.

Any new controllers out there for Xbox one? I'd love to be able to play with my son...
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace