Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: xbox controller for quads

Yeah, I've looked into that new Broadened Horizons controller too because it would work for Wii, PS, and Xbox. We just have a Wii and are getting an Xbox so it kind of makes sense but very spendy. Would be nice if we could try both and see which our daughter likes better but that is not going to happen.

I'm really looking forward to playing games again with her and, even better, seeing her friends come in and play together again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Domosoyo View Post
    Yeah, I've looked into that new Broadened Horizons controller too because it would work for Wii, PS, and Xbox. We just have a Wii and are getting an Xbox so it kind of makes sense but very spendy. Would be nice if we could try both and see which our daughter likes better but that is not going to happen.

I'm really looking forward to playing games again with her and, even better, seeing her friends come in and play together again.
    With many games she can wear a headset and play and talk with her friends through a high speed Internet connection. We have to tell our son to shut it down at 4:00 AM some weekends.

Ordered from LP Accessible Technologies and even got a call from the owner to make sure everything worked ok. Everything is and my daughter (15 and c5) has been playing a lot! She is happy that she can participate in any xbox game she wants to try. We have only have two games but we are borrowing as many as we can that she wants to try. Pre-injury we played ResEvil 4 together on the Wii so she is pretty jacked to get ResEvil 5, 6.

So far, I have to say this thing is AWESOME! I will be contacting the owner with a review and a huge thank you!

I should probably buy one of these.

Thanks for the update!

any quads tried football games with this?

guys wih practice u can kick ass with reg controller.

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    guys wih practice u can kick ass with reg controller.
    Throw a vid of you kickin' ass with a regular controller on here, dude! Help some brotha's out.

If I have only head and neck movement as a C3/4 injury, will this work for me?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan View Post
    Many are available with sip puff and head controls. I suggest you check with the manufacturers.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan View Post
    I talked to the inventor and he said they thinking of one for high c's in the future sorry. I do know that quad joy maybe a possibility for you
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature