Thread: Ki Mobility

Ki Mobility

Anyone using a Tsnami or Rogue chair made by Ki Mobility? My DME is kind of pushing it and I've just never heard much, or anything about them. I'm in a Q7 right now and have hated it since the day I got it! I REALLY don't want that to happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by ikeraider8 View Post
    Anyone using a Tsnami or Rogue chair made by Ki Mobility? My DME is kind of pushing it and I've just never heard much, or anything about them. I'm in a Q7 right now and have hated it since the day I got it! I REALLY don't want that to happen again.
    If you are in a Q7, i assume that your insurence could pay for a Tilite Aero Z
    or a Top End T6 too.
    Don`t let your DME tell you in what you have to sit, is your choice not his.
    If you don`t need a chair with rear heigth adjustaments i will go for the Top end T6, if you want rear adjustaments Aero Z or Rogue.

if a dealer is pushing one brand over another the first question i would ask is what's in it for HIM.

yep, i've been thinking of the rogue also or aeroZ. i started a thread awhile back.

my dme said he was coming with a tilite rep yesterday. when they got here it was a sunrise rep, haha. he had a child size Q7 and that new chair they're selling.

hell, the base price for the aeroZ is less than the Q7.

but to you ikeraider. fuentes said he heard from a reliable source that the rogue was a tight chair. sci_otr was supposed to get a demo soon, was what he said in my thread.

oh yea, personally i like the rogue better than the tsunami.

I have a Top End Crossfire titanium, they have an aluminum A6 too. I like the ergonomic seat, I feel it helps with my posture, it could be my imagination though ;~) It has been a good chair for me, with no problems, but most people here seem to have and love the Tilite chairs. I would go with a chair that was fairly common so that parts were readily available. I am not sure if the Ki are common here.