Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: too old 4 over-the-knee boots & skinny Jeans?

Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    What kind of gel inserts? It's the side of my toes and my ankle bone that gets marks...heel at times even if I go up a half size.

The marks go away eventually but seems like playing with fire. Maybe it's normal to have pink marks as long as you watch them and make sure they fade???
    dr scholls gel inserts. and for rubbing i use those gel sticker pads for corns! just put them where you get the red marks. sometimes need a lil bit more tape to hold them in.

ABs get red marks on their feet from shoes all the time but when you're a gimp, keeping an eye out is best. better safe than sorry!
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

this post begs a photo....the only way I would be able to tell you either way for sure..

... Betheny is hot! You'll be drooling guaranteed!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Betheny, dress up and ask a gay man for his opinion. Your problem is solved.

Quote Originally Posted by crypticgimp View Post
    dr scholls gel inserts. and for rubbing i use those gel sticker pads for corns! just put them where you get the red marks. sometimes need a lil bit more tape to hold them in.

ABs get red marks on their feet from shoes all the time but when you're a gimp, keeping an eye out is best. better safe than sorry!
    Thanx. I never thought of using those to cushion hot spots.

Sooo...for ladies who wear them over the knee, do you rest your thighs/sit on the top of the boot shaft or fold over?
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

There is no way to compare a boot for nov and me. She is of the giraffe species; I sit low to the ground.

Nov, those boots were in the half-off dept when I ordered. They were still $$$. I think you may have to try them on to know...that's no ordinary shoe.

I saw 100 pairs in airports yesterday, and every one made me think how great they'd look on you.

Yeah Betheny, thank you...but every cute pair I see is lacking in something I need, usually a zipper. Or they have a zipper, but a huge circumference. Not many out there that meet all the requirements. I would swim in a 15 or 16" calf and not always wanting to wear layers of socks/leg warmers.

Glad you have a pair to rock!

Thankfully websites have easy ways to narrow down the search. Ah, someday I'll find the perfect boot to pair with skinny jeans.

Hey...maybe you'll get lei'd in Hawaii. Enjoy.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    Yeah Betheny, thank you...but every cute pair I see is lacking in something I need, usually a zipper. Or they have a zipper, but a huge circumference. Not many out there that meet all the requirements. I would swim in a 15 or 16" calf and not always wanting to wear layers of socks/leg warmers.

Glad you have a pair to rock!

Thankfully websites have easy ways to narrow down the search. Ah, someday I'll find the perfect boot to pair with skinny jeans.

Hey...maybe you'll get lei'd in Hawaii. Enjoy.
    I need to quit crying when I look ouside. Being overwhelmed by beauty is a cockblock!

This year is the 1st time I've seen zippers that would work. Functional full=length ones. My calves swim in my boots. I just don't care.

Damn I like these but $500!!! I just splurged on Galaxy 3 and it's xmas so it aint happen'.

I was wondering if I could pull off wearing knee high boots but if Beth is wearing over the knee I'm gonna stop wondering!

As for skinny jeans, I still feel like my hips, since I have them, look too big with tight pans on. Anyone else?
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Skinny jeans are an unfortunate choice for a woman w/ hips and junk in the trunk. I have none of that. I'll go out on a limb and say Leschinsky canpull iut off.

If Leschinsky has been healed/gained 75 pounds, I'll have to vote again!