Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: too old 4 over-the-knee boots & skinny Jeans?

too old 4 over-the-knee boots & skinny Jeans?

One of my son's homeys asked me what streetcorner I was going to be working,when he saw my new boots.. He's my homey too. Jake always made the "too-young-for-Mom" decisions.

I think w/ a slightly short bedazzled denim dress,black tights and a silver/turquoise concho belt, the boots are awesome. (Don't laugh. I live in cowboy country and it's a cowgirl dress.)

Low heeled. Look like black english riding boots at the bottom. Completely different from my cowboy boots, they're a brand called Fluevogg.

Tell me the truth. Do I need to wear them rolled down so I don't look like a needy desperate woman who is unaware of the 52 years fully showing on her face?

I just got some too. I'm trying to make my legs look longer by jacking these puppies up on some small heeled boots. Got a few compliments on them today at a charity Golf tournament I volunteered at. I like the boots. I personally couldn't do it with the dress but I would rock them all around town with some tight jeans
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

You've still got it Betheny so I say rock it
    Last edited by canuck; 11-20-2012 at 01:23 AM. Reason: corrected my horid typing and proofreading.

Woodland, CA, USA Old male, T12 incomplete TM 2004
    You must not have updated your picture for about 20 years. You are way too young to think your way too old to look young.

I say go for it! (would love to see a pic)
    TM 2004 T12 incomplete

I need a new photo up...one that erases this past yr. Grieving is hell on the complexion!

It's all about the attitude, and you have no shortage in that dept.

Well if there is a photo op wear the boots, yes I know I'm as predictable as Pavlovs dog.

Blog Entries
    If you've got it, flaunt it… attitude, that is.

never too old. jeans and knee high boots are a classic and right for any age!! i've been rocking that look and honestly wondered why i hadnt done it sooner
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Just purchased some black leather boots but taking them to an OT before I wear them with my sore history. Cannot wait for short black skirt or sweater mini-dress with opaque black tights and those boots!

Can't go over the knee as my legs are so, so sensitive.

If I could do it, I would! Go for it Betheny!!! I've been jealous of your red suit since the first W2W - you have terrific fashion sense!!!!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12