Thread: DME needed in Seattle area

DME needed in Seattle area

Can anyone recommend a DME in the Seattle area? I couldn’t find anything in the CC archive. I can look them up on the web myself, but what I want to know is if there are any I should avoid or are especially good.

At my doctor appt yesterday the MDA rep said I can get a new cushion as it would qualify as a wheelchair repair. The money has to be spent this year as they allow $500 in repairs per year. It seems TGTBT. So I need a DME who will do what I want in a timely manner.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

I've worked with ATG Rehab up in Lynwood and their repair team is good. Not too sure about their purchasing team but they seem to be nation wide. 425 646 4601. Good luck.

Just got off the phone with a guy who was working with a guy at Dependable Medical. Really bad, bad, bad. So whatever you do, I suggest you not go there.

If ya need something fast and know what you need, Care Medical may be a choice. The dme's are so bad in Seattle, Northern part of Wash., I go to Vancouver for my stuff.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    The only DME in the Seattle area I can recommend is
    Marty Wittman at Bellevue healthcare.

http://www.bellevuehealthcare.com/

And I've tried the rest...

I've heard of her also NW. Nothing bad so may be one to try.

Thanks for the great responses. I need to go somewhere that the Seattle chapter MDA recognizes as they are the one's who said I could spend the money. Bellevue should be close enough within that realm.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.