Thread: Tethering to reduce pain

Tethering to reduce pain

I have been having severe neuro pain and it has been suggested that I think about having a tethering surgery (There is fluid around my fusion site).I was wondering if anyone could give me more information on that and also anyone who has been through the surgery wondering what the experience is like. I have heard it is very painful. But that sometimes it helps with the neurological pain-which we all know would be wonderful. Dr. Falci would be Performing the surgery. Thanks in advance for your help!

Are you sure??? TETHERING??? Dr. Falci is an expert at UNTETHERING. Are you sure that is not what is being suggested?

(KLD)

Yes, I meant untethering. Thank you

Untethering to reduce pain?

I have been having severe neuro pain and it has been suggested that I think about having an un-tethering surgery (There is fluid around my fusion site).I was wondering if anyone could give me more information on that and also anyone who has been through the surgery wondering what the experience is like. I have heard it is very painful. But that sometimes it helps with the neurological pain-which we all know would be wonderful. Dr. Falci would be Performing the surgery. Thanks in advance for your help!