Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much could I get for a q7?

You can get all your chair specs with a serial number look up at:
    www.sunrisemedical.com

Quote Originally Posted by ECUrach85 View Post
    Ok got it. Could I just contact the DME I bought it from for all dimensions? Would they keep that stuff?
    you can do a serial number search..

"If you want go to the serial number lookup link on Quickie's website, you can pull up the exact options which came on the chair. The serial number on the chair will have the following format: Q2-1234567. " OTR
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by ECUrach85 View Post
    Where do I type in the number?
    http://orderentry.sunrisemedical.com...lSerialNumbers
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

if the chair is 16 inches by 18 inches, I am interested.
    C4/C5 complete since 2011-08-13.

It looks great! And I love the purple, I spray painted my forks and spokes since I couldn't afford anodized. If I had the cash I'd snatch it up.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Post the measurements please, I'm interested too.

Will do ASAP! Husband was lazy yesterday and didn't get the number for me! It's somewhere I can't get to. Ill put it up here today and then repost in the for sale forum

15x17 I believe ? Very nice looking chair.