Thread: wanted: zra side guards

wanted: zra side guards

does anyone have zra side guards and mounts they aren't using? or maybe know of somewhere that doesn't cost $200??

I have a set from my ZR2, are they compatible?

unfortunately not... i wish each company would use the same parts for everything! thank you though!!

Quote Originally Posted by juju10 View Post
    unfortunately not... i wish each company would use the same parts for everything! thank you though!!
    According to TiLite's website they are.

http://estore.tilite.com/ecommerce/C...D=634&IID=1020

I saw someone who made some side guards from recycled metal, ahd a machine shop do the work after she got the scrap metal from a junkyard, and used one of her old, worn-out side guards as a pattern. Said it worked perfectly. And cost aroudn 40$ instead of 200. And I'd try Spinlife for a quote on it. I know their chairs are much lower, so maybe their parts are cheaper too.
    Tourette's Syndrome - motor tics of the legs, feet and back, which can make it difficult or impossible to walk

Quote Originally Posted by juju10 View Post
    does anyone have zra side guards and mounts they aren't using? or maybe know of somewhere that doesn't cost $200??
    If you don`t want them fendered you could do them really easy, cutting from a sheet of ABS plastic, aluminium, steel, carbon fiber, even playwood and after painted with your favorite color and just buy the hardware, drill the holes you need for fix it in the hardware and that`s all.
    If you don`t know how to do it or don`t have the required tools, sure will know somebody who can do it, carpinters, etc. and sure it will not cost $200