Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: update on awareness bracelets

update on awareness bracelets

Yesterday I received an email with a couple pics of the awareness bracelets Susan & I have been referring to for the past month or so, and I should be receiving a couple samples in the mail shortly... meaning they're just about ready to be fully produced.

Unfortunately, the production company may have to redo the template b/c from what I could tell, the text didn't fully match what I sent them (i.e. nothing seemed to be in bold... think what the Lance Armstrong bracelets would look like if part of the text wasn't bolded). Once I get the samples in the mail I'll update this again. Ugh.

Fun fact: we ordered 50,000... altogether they'll weigh over 650 pounds! That's a lot of bracelets.

Thanks for your patience. We want to get the order right before the mass production run. They'll be available soon.

~ scott

Tx for the update, Scott - and a big TX to all of you who are working so hard on this!

oh wow, cannot wait!!!!
    Cathy

Think we all oughta send one to Dubya and all his buddies in Congress?

I think we need to send them to the leaders of the Christian fundamentalists. Maybe get inroads with the members.

AB wife of T8 complete para

Marmalady, Good idea. We sent shirts to members of congress and the senate so I think we can do the same with the bracelets.

Thanks everyone for your patience with us in regards to everything..

Scott will be posting pictures of the bracelets tomorrow that have been sent to us from China, they are not perfect just yet, but they are aware of this and should be on there way very soon!

I think everyone will love them! Also, i agree that we should send them to our congress, as well as MANY other people who will help our cause for a cure.

Gods speed~
    Susan

[This message was edited by Susan R Fajt on 11-10-04 at 11:18 PM.]

what these look like so far... and why we're running behind schedule...

The 1st and 2nd bracelet are in fact one and the same. You're just looking at the front and the back (for lack of better words; I know circles don't have sides). A LIVESTRONG bracelet is included for reference. They're all the same size.

Here is the text I submitted to the production company. Proportionally they got it wrong, and didn't bold the text... so I've requested they correct this before making all 50,000. ...and there will probably be a little more space between "cure" & "sci"

stay tuned...

Those look awesome - but would the average person know what SCI stands for?