Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my zr2 order questions

makes me think of something funny. some sites call that a towel bar. does anybody really hang towels back there?

Quote Originally Posted by rollin64 View Post
    it's on the motion concepts website. it just kinda cufuzzled me. dunno if it'd work with the 4" deep rigidizer bar on the tilite.

http://www.motionconcepts.com/matrx_all_us.html

if ya click on the mx1 it gives you a pdf file.
    any ideas??????? if this mono mount will work on the 4" deep rigidizer bar or do i need to order the other depth? is it 2" deep? anybody know?

i've been racking my lil brain over which back to get. i want a 3" deep back to keep me from wobbling when i'm pushing. i have a 10" roho jetstream pro on my other chair. i want a 12" high this time but the other depth roho is 4". i'm scared that's too much. plus that mono mount really entices me.

I've heard a lot of negative about the matrx backs from here, seeing a lot of stuff about them breaking down quickly and needing replacement. Stephen212 posted about being on his third due to needing replaced twice.

I have a Jay 3 and love it but I have heard the hardware is heavy compared to other backs. It has more adjustability than other backs though which was more important to me.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin View Post
    I've heard a lot of negative about the matrx backs from here, seeing a lot of stuff about them breaking down quickly and needing replacement. Stephen212 posted about being on his third due to needing replaced twice.

I have a Jay 3 and love it but I have heard the hardware is heavy compared to other backs. It has more adjustability than other backs though which was more important to me.
    THANKS LIN. the jay3 is my other choice. guess i'll do a search on here for matrx backs and see what i come up with.