Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Human Centipede 2

The Human Centipede 2

Soooooo, who's seen The Human Centipede?

Well, if you thought that was bad...

And for those who might need a bit of a brief on the original, Danlel Tosh gives a hilarious re-cap from beginning to end - literally! This might even be funnier to those who've actually seen the movie.

I LOVED The Human Centipede. Ridiculously creepy and shocking. Awful in so many ways but I still watched it twice.

Am a massive fan of 'so bad its good' horror though.

Human Centipede is comic book. If you want truly disturbing watch a French film called Martyrs.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

I loved it, too, Rhino! I own it. I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Watch the vid of Daniel Tosh reviewing/summarizing it if you haven't already; very funny.

I'll have to check out Martyrs.

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino View Post
    I LOVED The Human Centipede. Ridiculously creepy and shocking. Awful in so many ways but I still watched it twice.

Am a massive fan of 'so bad its good' horror though.

Human Centipede is comic book. If you want truly disturbing watch a French film called Martyrs.
    I loved Martyrs. Yes, it's disturbing, but the plot is interesting and keeps you wondering why until the end. The Human Centipede is disturbing. I'm glad I watched it while multitasking because it's pretty sadistic. I'm not sure I want to even attempt the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I loved it, too, Rhino! I own it. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
    I'm amused you own it. It struck me as a film you watch once, but then again, I own Titanic and rarely watch it, if ever, because it's such a depressing film.

Martyrs is available through Netflix. You will definitely like the plot. After watching it, I had to tell Majed about it.

Are we the only horror fans? Come out, come out, wherever you are.

This Tosh recap is pretty epic. no need to watch the film if you listen to it, it's pretty thorough-lol..

I watched human centipede, It's wayyy more campy than scary, imho. car breaks down, tourists, cliche's, etc.

that #2 you posted looks scary though.
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

HC2 has been banned in the UK.

Won't stop me watching it although, as Feisty says, I think that trailer is way less camp than the original, which was an homage to lots of horror cliches.

I love B movie horror, particularly zombie films and 'lost in the woods' type rubbish like Wrong Turn.

If you don't mind subtitles and like stuff like 28 Days Later, check out 'La Horde' - brilliant French zombie film.
    C5/6 incomplete

I've been hearing La Horde is good; it's on Netflix Instant as The Horde, with subtitles (which I prefer to dubbed).

Rhino, have you seen the awesome Korean monster movie The Host? Good stuff! The low budget Monsters is cool, too.

And how abut the Norwegian flick Troll Hunter? Loved that one, too. Those three aren't really horror...

I recently saw Insidious, kind of a cross between Poltergeist and Amityville Horror. It was okay, but a very good flick is the vampire flick Let the Right One In. The American remake, Let Me In, is okay, but the original is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I've been hearing La Horde is good; it's on Netflix Instant as The Horde, with subtitles (which I prefer to dubbed).

Rhino, have you seen the awesome Korean monster movie The Host? Good stuff! The low budget Monsters is cool, too.

And how abut the Norwegian flick Troll Hunter? Loved that one, too. Those three aren't really horror...

I recently saw Insidious, kind of a cross between Poltergeist and Amityville Horror. It was okay, but a very good flick is the vampire flick Let the Right One In. The American remake, Let Me In, is okay, but the original is better.
    La Horde is awesome. Dark, tense, claustrophobic, black humour, heroism. Everything a zombie movie should have.

I've seen The Host, Let the Right One In and Monsters but not Troll Hunter or Insidious.

If you like Korean horror also try 'Thirst' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0762073/

Have to confess I also like utter shite like Shark Night 3D - which I haven't seen yet but want to.
    C5/6 incomplete