Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: baby stroller

Quote Originally Posted by ABox View Post
    Here ya go. We should have one next week for a wheelchair we just made for soon to be mom. I'll post pictures when it gets here but here is the link.
    http://www.tnsrijen.nl/freewheeler-add.asp
    Congratulations!!!

It looks so functional and has a good looking shpae!!

Thank you for sharing me this and I can't wait to see the pictures (:

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    Top half look tippy, I'd remove it. The major issue is that it looks to me that the front wheels are fixed straight. I mean I think it's not possible to turn this thing from sitting in the wheelchair. Instead it needs to be redesigned probably incorporating the Freewheel or similar turning caster.

the link is about cursum

vehttp://vimeo.com/43120527

yap, it looks like there are some problems need to be solved
    I'll take your advice into my work
    thank you very much!!

The creator of the Cursum (Cindy) has been responding to some comments here:
    http://www.yankodesign.com/2012/06/2...tive-stroller/

It's just a concept created for her degree project at school, and she still has a few years of study left. She has no plans for commercialization (since she has neither the time nor money). She also can't share any info/plans, unfortunately.

I'm *very* interested in getting/creating something similar for my wife. She did use a baby sling when our kid was an infant, but it hurt her back. We also tried the baby ergo, same. Also, it puts a lot more weight on her & hurts w/ balance.

It'd be really neat if I could find some way to attach a baby car seat to a Tilite ZRA. The ones that attach to the front look a little bulky for indoor use, though I can see them being useful for outdoors. I've been looking at plain inline dual strollers (City Select w/ 2nd seat), and I know she could push one a bit, but it's not convenient. Still looking for ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by unlaterico View Post
    The creator of the Cursum (Cindy) has been responding to some comments here:
    http://www.yankodesign.com/2012/06/2...tive-stroller/

It's just a concept created for her degree project at school, and she still has a few years of study left. She has no plans for commercialization (since she has neither the time nor money). She also can't share any info/plans, unfortunately.

I'm *very* interested in getting/creating something similar for my wife. She did use a baby sling when our kid was an infant, but it hurt her back. We also tried the baby ergo, same. Also, it puts a lot more weight on her & hurts w/ balance.

It'd be really neat if I could find some way to attach a baby car seat to a Tilite ZRA. The ones that attach to the front look a little bulky for indoor use, though I can see them being useful for outdoors. I've been looking at plain inline dual strollers (City Select w/ 2nd seat), and I know she could push one a bit, but it's not convenient. Still looking for ideas.

Hello,

It's pity for her because that will be a good design if there are business will cooperate with her.

But I think maybe you can design one stroller as well. Because you know the good or bad point about attaching a stroller on the wheelchairs, it will be a really useful design!

If you have anything come up, please share with me
    I will share my thought as well