Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GI Joe

GI Joe

Hey Guys,

Lately, at the stores, it's been harder to find GI Joe for my 3 yr old nephew. Last week the salesperson at target told us that the Joes weren't being made anymore. Has anyone else had this problem or heard this?
    A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/Joe-Inch-Army-...eywords=gi+joe

They suck compared to the ones I had growing up.
    Which ones did you grow up with? My 28 yr old nephew prefers to buy his son the smaller ones which he grew up playing with - I think they're bout 4 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Which ones did you grow up with? My 28 yr old nephew prefers to buy his son the smaller ones which he grew up playing with - I think they're bout 4 inches.
    Back in my day GI Joes weren't little puny 4 inch dolls that your 28 year old nephew probably carried in his purse! They were the big ones that you could shoot with your BB gun and do politically incorrect things to your sister's barbies with.

Back in my day GI Joes weren't little puny 4 inch dolls that your 28 year old nephew probably carried in his purse! They were the big ones that you could shoot with your BB gun and do politically incorrect things to your sister's barbies with.
    LoL - geez you're warped! And your avatar is so creepy too!

Jerri, are you Christmas shopping? LMAO!

You're my favorite Republican.

How about ebay? Could get a good used one.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

83' 84' are the best with the tactical vehicals, aircraft and small arms gear. The oldest ones like t8burst played with look like Barbie's Ken was drafted. Probably just an excuse to play with his sisters dolls...lol...
    There's
    No
    Place

Quote Originally Posted by Chess View Post
    83' 84' are the best with the tactical vehicals, aircraft and small arms gear. The oldest ones like t8burst played with look like Barbie's Ken was drafted. Probably just an excuse to play with his sisters dolls...lol...
    In 84 I was in college and the only Cobra Commander I had was in my pants. Besides those era of GI Joes were cartoon figures not real american heros!