Thread: Outlook Express 6 problem

Outlook Express 6 problem

As of this afternoon all outgoing messages come back as UNDELIVERABLE MAIL. I go to tools > message rules > blocked sender list and a window says POSTMASTER HAS BEEN ADDED TO YOUR BLOCKED SENDER LIST. How did it get there and how do I get rid of it?
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

Anybody?
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Oldtimer,

On the same tools > message rules > blocked senders screen, select (by clicking one time on it) the item that you want to remove, and then click the "Remove" button on the right side of the same screen.

Thanks WC! OK, now the little box is removed but any name I click on in the "In Box" automatically gets put in Blocked Sender. I have to go back to tools > message rules > blocked sender screen, and click "Remove" before I can get an email off to that person. Could that be a virus or is some setting off?