Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your billing

What is the 50% you are talking about? I do hope you start a company and only charge 50%, and I will enjoy asking you a thousand questions and then not ordering a thing, or ordering things from multiple suppliers that I know you will have to pay the extra shipping for.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlmtrhmiles View Post
    Definately a good reason to start a company and only charge 50% like practically everyhing else in the world.
    If I were Sportaid the only change I would make is to post information about credit card payment processing on their web site, so customers like you are not surprised. For the rest, I think Sportaid's model works well, and I would not be happy if they changed it and starting charging more to pay for it.
    I sent then asking for an explanation and this description. The answer was "we know that and working on it."
    I think your term "ripoff" is a bit harsh. This is simply their business model. You can always vote with you wallet and choose another online retailer.
    Ultimately this all comes back to the consumer paying for the "ripoff."
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

I am quittingthe site as soon as I find out how. Sorry for posting something to make a mess.

rlmtrhmiles, Don't rush off so quickly. You have not made a mess, but some of us wanted to let you know that there are reasons for some things that may not be so obvious.

I am quittingthe site as soon as I find out how. Sorry for posting something to make a mess.
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Never had a problem with a delivery from Sportaid. I don't always like the stuff I get but they're awfully nice people and my ship has always been good.

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live

jc....not allowed to quit and have yout id removed. It will destroy data links. I have quit Facebook multiple times and had all of that data removed. So now I am back here for a while unti I get POed at myself.

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    jc....not allowed to quit and have yout id removed. It will destroy data links. I have quit Facebook multiple times and had all of that data removed. So now I am back here for a while unti I get POed at myself.
    you can quit posting anytime, is something forcing you to post crap?