Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pink spokes

Smile Pink spokes

Yes. the rep was here today for nearly 3 hours taking all the details. He nearly sh*t his pants when i told him this.

You're being serious? LOLOLOL I think I love you
    There is no such thing as a stupid question but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots. -modified from despair.com

Booyah!!!
    Tourette's Syndrome - motor tics of the legs, feet and back, which can make it difficult or impossible to walk

Good luck with that, yellow get plenty of attention.

Woodland, CA, USA Old male, T12 incomplete TM 2004
    I can't tell you how many times I have bought something or painted something and it ended up pink. My workshop floor is painted pink (sort of accidentally - who knew "peach" was pink).

Looks nice!
    TM 2004 T12 incomplete

Actually...when I was in the process of picking my latest wheelchair, I toyed with the idea of purple and pink. I've liked this color combination since High School. (I like lots of colors - no real favorite.)

I wanted a purple frame with pink spokes and anodizing, but my wife talked me out of it. It's for the best really since I probably would tire of it in time. Also, it sends the wrong message. I don't really think of color so much as being gender specific but our society does, and I have to live in that society.

I think of all colors as sensuous. And to be honest, a little sensual too. I find both pink and purple to be exciting colors.

Hi Erick-
    I am seriously considering a set of your wheels in purple with my new chair Love the look!
    E
    There is no such thing as a stupid question but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots. -modified from despair.com

Quote Originally Posted by Essie View Post
    Hi Erick-
    I am seriously considering a set of your wheels in purple with my new chair Love the look!
    E
    I'lll be so jealous! I'd kill for that but I would never be able to afford dinos in the next ten years lol. I had to settle for painting my cheap spokes purple.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.