Thread: Tilite ZRA caster plug spacers

Tilite ZRA caster plug spacers

I don't have caster plug spacers for my ZRA and really need some to make space for the winter layers. I'm guessing it's the sort of part that's going to be ridiculously expensive to import. Surely there's a suitable alternative I could get more easily e.g. something used for plumbing or building bikes.

Does anyone know?

Go to ypur local hardware store and buy some washers of different thicknesses. Or, as you say plumbingor bike shops.

Thanks Patrick. I've tried but not yet found anything that fits.

Does anyone know the dimensions of the original parts? I'm going to try online suppliers so I can't just show them the tube and try things like I have so far!

Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

That's the one. Thanks Chas! I don't know how I didn't find that when I looked.

Does anyone know the exact diameter of the inside of the spacer? I'm not sure my measurements are accurate working from a bolt with threads.

Quote Originally Posted by travelswithtitanium View Post
    does anyone know the exact diameter of the inside of the spacer? I'm not sure my measurements are accurate working from a bolt with threads.
    Attachment 47075
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Doh! I read that completely wrong. I think the lack of dimensions for the rear axle spacer confused me. Not hard today given I have a fever.

Thanks again, Chas. You give so much to this community and it's much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by travelswithtitanium View Post
    Thanks again, Chas. You give so much to this community and it's much appreciated.
    You're welcome, and thank you
    Chas
    TiLite TR3

<
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>